You think it was bad before...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonjblair

Player Valuation: £8m
My Nan's dog has just broke through from the spirit world and told me that Dave Moyes is deffo leaving to go with LIENESS to Spain, where they are going to relocate Real Mallorca to Ulaan Bataar. Bill has just been seen trying to recruit Allardyce and Elvis as a management dream team (but is having to wait til they've finished their burger eating contest for an answer)

and it turns out that they were right about Goodison all along, and it's just fallen down (if you can still see it, that's just an optical illusion brought on by staying up all night watching SSN while crying)...

AND the Tesco deal is getting called in, and KENWRONG has just done a deal with Aldi to put a 5 a side pitch behind the bins at their Store near Warrington Parkway Station (see, specific details, therefore it must be true)...

AND we've now got no strikers as it looks like the Yak's missus got him up the duff while they were on Honeymoon ... no, it's true really, cos I just went into my local bookies and tried to put a tenner on him being the next PL centre forward to get pregnant and they wouldn't take the bet ... they must know something we dont b);)...

AND one of my mates nan's uncle's great-grandads does the bins near Craven Cottage, and he found AJ's false leg, apparently it dropped off while they were doing the medical because VdM had been sniffing the solvent and it lost some of it's sticky... so now Fulham want to drop the price down to 11.975M and a bag of chips (salt, but no vinegar)...

... [Poor language removed] it, it''s about as sensible as some of the other tripe posted on here recently :p

My Nan's dog has just broke through from the spirit world and told me that Dave Moyes is deffo leaving to go with LIENESS to Spain, where they are going to relocate Real Mallorca to Ulaan Bataar. Bill has just been seen trying to recruit Allardyce and Elvis as a management dream team (but is having to wait til they've finished their burger eating contest for an answer)

and it turns out that they were right about Goodison all along, and it's just fallen down (if you can still see it, that's just an optical illusion brought on by staying up all night watching SSN while crying)...

AND the Tesco deal is getting called in, and KENWRONG has just done a deal with Aldi to put a 5 a side pitch behind the bins at their Store near Warrington Parkway Station (see, specific details, therefore it must be true)...

AND we've now got no strikers as it looks like the Yak's missus got him up the duff while they were on Honeymoon ... no, it's true really, cos I just went into my local bookies and tried to put a tenner on him being the next PL centre forward to get pregnant and they wouldn't take the bet ... they must know something we dont b);)...

AND one of my mates nan's uncle's great-grandads does the bins near Craven Cottage, and he found AJ's false leg, apparently it dropped off while they were doing the medical because VdM had been sniffing the solvent and it lost some of it's sticky... so now Fulham want to drop the price down to 11.975M and a bag of chips (salt, but no vinegar)...

... [Poor language removed] it, it''s about as sensible as some of the other tripe posted on here recently :p

I Knew it!!! lol

ahaha fantastic mate! What a good read :D:D

Quality!

Quality - Made me chuckle - Better than some of the [Poor language removed] on here this week!!

We will be looking back in a week or two feeling much better about the whole situation!!

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.