yobo, jags, RB and luton

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuitsBlue

Player Valuation: £50m
will moyes keep yobs as captain and jags in at RB or will nev step back in and there be a possible shuffle in midfield.

i believe we could go 4-4-2 successfully away at luton, but, will moyes experiment somewhat or will we see some consistency? i'd like to expose jags to as much defensive pressure/time as possible because come january hes into the fire no matter what.

what happens in january if neville is injured/suspended and yobo is away? who gets captain then?

(side note: - its great having cahills fight and fire back)

Jags played well at right back, he should stay there
I agree if we are winning don,t change it,jags in my eyes is a lot better at centre half or right back.
I wonder what will happen with neville cos he will come right back in against birmingham i hope he does,nt but he will.
At least one thing hibbert will be further down the pecking order now

You're right Suits we should try and go for a 4-4-2 formation against Luton. I also agree that he must try and find his best 11 and IMO Neville is not part of that. Playing 4-4-2 means that someone has to be left out of the midfield - and my vote goes to Ossie.

Jags has showed he can do the business as RB, and Carsley is miles better than Neville as DM.

You're right Suits we should try and go for a 4-4-2 formation against Luton. I also agree that he must try and find his best 11 and IMO Neville is not part of that. Playing 4-4-2 means that someone has to be left out of the midfield - and my vote goes to Ossie.

Jags has showed he can do the business as RB, and Carsley is miles better than Neville as DM.
I,d keep the 5 in the midfield after the last couple of games it will get the lads used to playing it and actually working through the midfield instead of hoofing it upfront,plus we have scored 5 goals in the last 2 matches.

Hibbo for rb ;)

Almost choked on that one..

While we play good 4-5-1, I think it's a waste to do so with our good strikers.. at least in the long run. It might be a good idea at the moment with AJ and Vaughan out due to injuries, but otherwise I'd prefer a 4-4-2 diamond formation.

............wessels
hibbert jags stubbs valente
cahill gravs carsley osman
......yakubu mcfadden

vic, pienaar, silva, neville ruddy all subs.

sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.