2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame he isn’t at the world cup, a performance there could of helped us punt him in Januay, unfortunately I think we're going to be stuck with him

Wouldn't even put him in the squad tomorrow. Need to do all we can to try and get a fee for him in January, if that means freezing him out and training him with the under 8's then so be it.

….it’s absolutely in his interest to demonstrate his fitness and performance before the season ends. The better he performs & the more he’s available for selection improves how much he can get on a lucrative Bosman.

….it’s absolutely in his interest to demonstrate his fitness and performance before the season ends. The better he performs & the more he’s available for selection improves how much he can get on a lucrative Bosman.
But it's in our best interest to pick our best defenders, and he's not in the top 3.

he probably is if he was ever fit for an extended period, who do you reckon is 3rd best?
holgate, keane and godfrey are all garbage so i'm not saying mina is actually good either.
I would probably have him last to be honest because that was the first time in about a year he played a full 90, and he had terrible game as well

Status
Not open for further replies.