2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not up for discussion any more. His injury record is atrocious and is no use to us.

Maybe in Italy where the game is traditionally slower he may have a better time.
That was my argument here a couple weeks ago.
But who knows, maybe he's just interested in earning money and being the class clown.

Him and Keane need to be off loaded in January .. both are liabilities in different ways ..
Would be very surprised if anyone is paying money for Mina in January, unless said team has a major defensive issue. Any interested party would surely just offer him a pre-contract agreement and have him see out the final six months of his deal, save the transfer fee.

Would be very surprised if anyone is paying money for Mina in January, unless said team has a major defensive issue. Any interested party would surely just offer him a pre-contract agreement and have him see out the final six months of his deal, save the transfer fee.
Yes your right I’m afraid

We have all placed bets in our house. My dad gone for 31st min trying to do a step over, I’ve gone for 27th min trying to do slide tackle. My brother has gone for when they players come out the tunnel. All 3 are good bets.
He won’t come out second half as a precaution, he’ll have a scan and be out for two weeks, in reality he will be ready for Boxing Day.

Was thinking he would deffo be able to play the full 90 tonight and the weekend. This to get minutes to get in the World Cup team. That would be his incentive. Then realised Columbia aren’t in the World Cup this year.

So I’ll go for 52 minutes before going off injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.