2021/22 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seriously though.

This fella is everything I want from a footballer.

Aside from being made of paper.

He must be horrible to play against, feels almost like a big brother bullying the younger brother all game. Havertz knows what I'm talking about.

Also, every time Pickford took the ball to his chest and went to ground, Mina was over there "congratulating" him. Hes almost like a time wasting shield for the goalkeeper.

I love him, if he can stay fit and Seamus retires. He'd be my first draft pick for the arm band. Number 2 is JP.

Seriously though.

This fella is everything I want from a footballer.

Aside from being made of paper.

He must be horrible to play against, feels almost like a big brother bullying the younger brother all game. Havertz knows what I'm talking about.

Also, every time Pickford took the ball to his chest and went to ground, Mina was over there "congratulating" him. Hes almost like a time wasting shield for the goalkeeper.

I love him, if he can stay fit and Seamus retires. He'd be my first draft pick for the arm band. Number 2 is JP.

Reminds me of years gone by when watching internationals and european nights where there would be one top class centre back using gamesmanship all game.

Dont see it much anymore...love it.

I think Lampard / Thelwell need to somehow have a special program for him to stave off injuries. If not we need to replace him with a similar level player...which wont be cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.