2019/20 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with Mina, since Dunc came in he’s be alright, tbh our defence has improved, but still lots of work to do to get it top 6 quality.

Nothing wrong with Mina, since Dunc came in he’s be alright, tbh our defence has improved, but still lots of work to do to get it top 6 quality.

You look around the league, the traditional and even the current top 6 and tell me any of them have top class CBs or even GKs.

Sure theres the odd 1 or 2, VVD at the vermin, Ederson at City.

But most of those sides are built on great midfields and superb attacks.

Its a myth you need a top-class back 5 to win stuff.

You look around the league, the traditional and even the current top 6 and tell me any of them have top class CBs or even GKs.

Citeh used to have a top class CB and were the best team for a good while. Now they don't have one and are, at best, a distant second. Probably what I'm saying is that a top class CB is at least almost a requirement for winning stuff.

Citeh used to have a top class CB and were the best team for a good while. Now they don't have one and are, at best, a distant second. Probably what I'm saying is that a top class CB is at least almost a requirement for winning stuff.
Meant to also say C
Who did they have last season that was top class?
Was Kompany not still there then, or has my 66 year old memory missed a season? Genuinely not sure.

What was I talking about, again?

Yeah Kompany was there, didnt think he played much tho.

13 starts, so I suppose we can include him.

Maybe to win the title you need 1 really good CB.
Just idly reminiscing now, possibly off-topic, but was there not a key game where Kompany had the ball outside the opposition area, all his team mates shouted, "Don't shoot!", so he thought "sod you", and hit a rocket into the top corner? In an effort to wrench this at least back to relate to Everton, you could say that to win things you need some of your players to do their job excellently, and also to do something extra. Just rolling up and being reasonably reasonable just won't cut it.

Rather amusing to read posters slating Mina.

Its almost as if theyre 'outing' themselves...

Mina + Holgate + DCL + Richarlison have been the best players this season.

2 CBs and 2 FWs...

Make of that what you will...

Oh and those who are now 'outed' please stop making a show of yourselves :p

Still our back 5 is still suspect, but is improving. It’s mainly stupid mistakes which again have been less lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.