2019/20 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be great with the right player next to him.

Should’ve scored two easily. If any manager can get him heading the ball we’ll win the league.

Did you see the time today near the end when he put his head into the opposition fella's chest at a corner before it was taken and then put his hands to his head as if to suggest he'd been fouled? I couldn't believe my eyes, haha.

Ha yeah, I did wonder what he was doing. He needs to concentrate on actually getting to the ball not trying to win imaginary penalties that are never, ever, ever going to be given.

He’s a typical dodgy South American defender.

But he’s so infectious and I just want to be mates with him. He’s obviously a big character in the dressing room. Him and Costurcurta will made a good partnership in January.

That header in the first half was embarrassing, Bernard laid it on an absolute plate and his bonce turned into a sponge

Haha, the chance in the second half was almost as bad. I was literally about to shout GOAL when I saw big Yerry move towards the ball, only for him to somehow make virtually no contact with it.

Still, he's been one of our better players this season, if not the best. Just score Yerry, FFS.

Haha, the chance in the second half was almost as bad. I was literally about to shout GOAL when I saw big Yerry move towards the ball, only for him to somehow make virtually no contact with it.

Still, he's been one of our better players this season, if not the best. Just score Yerry, FFS.

I didn't see the 2nd chance mate, back of the upper street end and couldn't see much down the other goal.

Been much improved this season, but the likes of Vardy and co. up against him and Slabhead leave me perpetually on edge every time.
Holgate needs to drop back into centrehalf alongside one or the other as soon as Schneiderlin/Sigurdsson/Gomes/Gbamin/Delph/Baningime are back.

Status
Not open for further replies.