Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this hulking brute signs for Evertoine, I reckon he’ll be suckling from day one and looking for a move like Lukaku.

He’ll already be sulking in the Announcement Video. Expect his agent to be all over the media talking about A move to a Big Club in the Champions League as early as October.

I hate this player already.

This is still taking way longer than it should ever have had to have taken... Hopefully Brands has some others lined up because the window is closing very soon
Mate, the window is going SLAM SHUT in a matter of days. The hinges have been reinforced by the Sky Sports News crew in preparation for the inevitible late flurry of deals, but it seems like the word from Everton will be "we'll go with what we've got".

Mate, the window is going SLAM SHUT in a matter of days. The hinges have been reinforced by the Sky Sports News crew in preparation for the inevitible late flurry of deals, but it seems like the word from Everton will be "we'll go with what we've got".

It doesn't SLAM SHUT, it gently closes.

More Sky hyperbole that.

My man, all you have to do is watch this space...

United will not sign him to sit on the bench. If he can replicate his World Cup form he’d walk into their defence as it’s nearly as bad as ours.
The point is that Utd don't want to sign him at all or as fourth choice. I don't think I would feel too confident going to a club where I was their fourth choice. I am not sure how convinced the Utd supporters would be by him or how many bad games he could have before being written off by them.

At Everton the pressure will be less and he will be competing with Keane and Jagielka initially.

Mina is a decoy to deflect attention from our real pursuit of Man Utd cast offs. It suits me cos we have had some decent players offloaded by Utd on to us down the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.