Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea mate, it doesnt seem possible that they dont have the money to buy. Maybe like us and Spurs, they have a lot of deadwood on decent wages they want rid of before they make further signings.
They do have many high paid players not getting game time. But hardly deadwood like our spuds .They have the money. Jose is fuming.

We have to get this guy. If we do it will turn out to be our most important signing of the summer. We need another CB also, but if we only end up with one, please let it be Mina. We are absolutely DESPERATLY in need of upgrading this position, and with time running out in the window, if we fail in this, it will get messy.

I guess Utd wants Maguire or Alderweireld before him. Why trade the Beca’s bench to Utd’s bench...

You will be a starter here.

If he’s who we really want, and I believe he is, then it’s important we get him.

I’m sure we’ll walk away if we feel it’s dead but whilst we’re still on for him they must believe they’ve got a good chance of landing him.

I hope it happens.

He must be 3rd choice for Utd and he knows it.
I said on Twitter, I don’t believe Utd want him. They believe they are as big as Barca. And they go and buy spurs’s best defender or Leicester’s best defender. Not a defender Barca don’t want.
That does sit right for Utd imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.