Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Lyon can compete with us financially so I doubt this ones entirely over. Not looking great though.

I always wonder the fascination in joining clubs like Lyon - small chance these days of winning a trophy, no chance of winning the CL, average league surely you would rather play for a 7/8th side in the PL playing against top sides near enough week in week out.

I said as soon as his agent started distancing himself he's waiting for better. Move on and get someone else in.

I always wonder the fascination in joining clubs like Lyon - small chance these days of winning a trophy, no chance of winning the CL, average league surely you would rather play for a 7/8th side in the PL playing against top sides near enough week in week out.

I said as soon as his agent started distancing himself he's waiting for better. Move on and get someone else in.

Easier to raise your profile playing in UCL and in a top side of any league over a 7/8 PL side.

I doubt Lyon can compete with us financially so I doubt this ones entirely over. Not looking great though.

Lyon can't compete with Everton !! You must be joking there. BIg financial hitters are Lyon, buy cheap sell dear every bloody time. Already up about 48 million this window alone, selling blokes most have never heard of before.

I always wonder what the fascination is with the likes of us who think the Premier League is the greatest thing since sliced bread. And all the other leagues are average, i suppose we do live with the likes of Sky / Talksport who tell us its the greatest thing in the world.

if we wants to go to the mickey mouse league let him

big lanky mug
I know your wumming a little here, but jeez some on here need to watch other leagues than just the prem from time to time. If you think Everton could stroll into the French league and secure a CLspot for example, you would be sorley mistaken. We would probably get 6th-8th there too. The German, French, Italian and Spanish leagues are just like the English. 6ish top teams, a few Evertons and a lot of dross.

Status
Not open for further replies.