Yannick on TS in a min

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talksport desperate to see a Lukaku to Chelsea deal. Just tuned in and the first thing I hear is -
"interviewed this morning Romelu Lukaku did not deny interest from his old club Chelsea" Sh*thouses !
Imagine if he went on the radio and the first words out of his mouth were "I would like to completely deny that there's interest from Chelsea"

Talksport desperate to see a Lukaku to Chelsea deal. Just tuned in and the first thing I hear is -
"interviewed this morning Romelu Lukaku did not deny interest from his old club Chelsea" Sh*thouses !
Imagine if he went on the radio and the first words out of his mouth were "I would like to completely deny that there's interest from Chelsea"
Disgusting that, as I heard his interview, and that fat mess The Moose has twisted his words into a sensational headline that bears absolutely no relation to what he actually said.

Disgusting that, as I heard his interview, and that fat mess The Moose has twisted his words into a sensational headline that bears absolutely no relation to what he actually said.
They are the lowest form of sports journalism mate. It's all about twisting stories to suit their show and causing debate. No real concern about truth or facts, it's all about ratings.

Reactions: kev

Status
Not open for further replies.