Yannick Djalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he abandoned the team to go and be a bench warmer at Spurs for more money in his pocket ?

This is a forum for supporters of Everton football club, he is no longer a member of said club and it's clearly going to annoy many members of this forum when you have a picture of he who shall not be named as your avatar.

Nobody is saying you can't support the guy, but it would be a nice gesture not to brandish his face on here. That's all.
Oh leave him alone.

Why should I be ashamed of Pienaar when it was because of him I found Everton? No way, Everton is magic
You stick to your guns matey, a man's avatar is his own private kingdom. Would Nelson Mandela change his avatar? would leonardo dicaprio in blood diamond? Would the baddie in lethal weapon 2? No they wouldnt, not because of diplomatic immunity but because they have big south african balls. Take a stand my friend.

Alright I changed it. I don't want anyone to get offended. "He who shall not be named" Seems like there are some other players that would fit that title better :/

Back on topic, Djalo seems like a natural finisher and manages to get goals. stinger you're not the only person I've seen mention that. Djalo is mostly used as a sub isn't he? Maybe he has a hard time finding the tempo from bench and thats why he goes missing? Honestly I feel like Everton sort of needs a selfish player. We overplay in the final third when we should take a shot on net. Right now the only players we have that do that are Beckford and Saha and they just don't seem to get enough game time.

Beckford and Saha should start every game in a 442, otherwise it should be Saha in a 451 and Beckford when Saha is not fit (i.e most of the season!). I was a bit disappointed that Magaye Gueye wasn't even a Blue sub against the Yellow Sub as I have high hopes for him this season. He's in my provisional Telegraph FFT and I've been telling everyone who will listen to look out for him as a wide player/striker.

Because he abandoned the team to go and be a bench warmer at Spurs for more money in his pocket ?

This is a forum for supporters of Everton football club, he is no longer a member of said club and it's clearly going to annoy many members of this forum when you have a picture of he who shall not be named as your avatar.

Nobody is saying you can't support the guy, but it would be a nice gesture not to brandish his face on here. That's all.

Oh leave him alone.

And so says all of me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.