Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly if Carlo wants him and Besic, it because it goes to show they are showing more fight and quality then the current crop.
It's faint praise, but I don't think he'll see them as any worse than the rest of the crap that he's inherited.

Everyone will have their own wish list of departures, and I'm expecting Sigurdsson, Bernard, Delph, Kean, Sandro and Gbamin to go; possibly Iwobi, too.

There isn't likely to be a load of new signings, so a pair of squad fillers that are both soon to be out of contract could very easily find themselves warming the bench for a year.

It's faint praise, but I don't think he'll see them as any worse than the rest of the crap that he's inherited.

Everyone will have their own wish list of departures, and I'm expecting Sigurdsson, Bernard, Delph, Kean, Sandro and Gbamin to go; possibly Iwobi, too.

There isn't likely to be a load of new signings, so a pair of squad fillers that are both soon to be out of contract could very easily find themselves warming the bench for a year.

Surely not Gbamin?

I find it hard to dislike Yannick. I think it's too late for him to make it here, especially after that injury, but he does seem like a good lad with the right attitude, which is more than can be said for most of our squad. Seems desperate to prove himself.

I find it hard to dislike Yannick. I think it's too late for him to make it here, especially after that injury, but he does seem like a good lad with the right attitude, which is more than can be said for most of our squad. Seems desperate to prove himself.

need actual talent to be able to do that....he’s finished.

He seems a nice fella but this situation just shows the fickleness of some of our fans. What's he done out on loan for the past 3 seasons that proves he's over his injury and ready to play in the Prem again? He's literally only just started talking about us in the past month after years of silence but now he's a top blue and deserves a chance?

He seems a nice fella but this situation just shows the fickleness of some of our fans. What's he done out on loan for the past 3 seasons that proves he's over his injury and ready to play in the Prem again? He's literally only just started talking about us in the past month after years of silence but now he's a top blue and deserves a chance?
You're right , I was watching thinking what a nice bloke awwww . Let's give him a 5 year contract .
Thank god for GoT to bring me back to my senses .
He's a handsome sod though .

bolasie might get a go given how bad we are at the moment, he can't possibly do any worse than iwobi or bernard but still its depressing that hes actually in contention wouldn't get in any other prem team bar norwich

You really expect Bernard, Kean to go already? The others make sense, and honestly getting rid of Siggy, would be as exciting as a new signing. I feel sorry for players who don't make it and look so rubbish here, but it's nothing personal, and they're earning great great money, so I hope so much we free up space. Gbamin would be a strange one to get rid of too, because we literally have no idea what he's like.

Status
Not open for further replies.