2018/19 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't offer any threat in the final third. Needs to be used as a sub until the end of the season because this side can't afford a luxury player who doesn't offer any moments of magic leading to goals.

We hopefully can improve next season and he can start regularly because he is good. But right now he's a burden on the rest of the team and the defence.
You'll need to explain that one to me.

You'd prefer a player who couldn't get game time in the championship to a guy with over a hundred PL goals?

The Walcott haters are a delusional bunch. Yes I'd like to upgrade, but if you can't see what his role is, and recognise how we need that role, then football isn't for you.

I'm not a Walcott hater Tim, just can't understand why you would say what you did about Bernard (top) then go on to say what you did about Walcott considering Bernard does creates chances, and is defensively better than Walcott.

I'm not a Walcott hater Tim, just can't understand why you would say what you did about Bernard (top) then go on to say what you did about Walcott considering Bernard does creates chances, and is defensively better than Walcott.

We are too easy to play against when we don't have a player who wants to run beyond the defence. Walcott does this a lot. He's far from brilliant, but he has that instinct to get into scoring positions.

We need a balance.

Bernard, Lookman, Richarlison, Siguurdson lacks anyone going behind. You need a Walcott or else you play DCL. You can't have a team of players who all play in front of the defence. The manager needs to drop someone. If we had a better goalscoring striker then I'd drop Siguurdson. But we don't and we need goals at the end of the day. So it has to be one of Lookman and Bernard. Lookman has been outperforming Bernard this month so I'd drop Bernard.

I dunno sure he's always been an inconsistent player but he looked decent when he came. I think that injury robbed him of a yard and a yard was most of his game, that and needless stepovers.

nHLSlFK.gif

5BBWoGt.gif

VJjGtxL.gif

SYGwA97.gif

Someone has put on Twitter he was loaned for the season, so breaking it now would leave us to foot the bill for his wages till the end of the season. Would villa have to pay a break clause? Or is he off somewhere else?

Status
Not open for further replies.