Yakubu to Stoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If what I've heard is true you guys will be pretty impressed by a little team like Stoke signing a very big name striker in the very near future.

I have never personally heard the Yakubu or Saha rumours but in my mind this signing would be a step up from those two.

What's happening at your end with transfers? By the way great result against Man City the other day ;)

Are you talking about Ruud Van Nistelrooy mate? I'd wouldn't say he was a step up from Saha and Yak at this stage in his career though.

No, he's had a tendency to score in streaks, he usually goes quiet towards the end of the season. But to be be fair to him, he's only played for Boro and Portsmouth, and taking that into account, his record is top class.

He's struggling because he's had a serious injury, Moyes has said quite a few times that he won't be back to his best until next season.

No, he's had a tendency to score in streaks, he usually goes quiet towards the end of the season. But to be be fair to him, he's only played for Boro and Portsmouth, and taking that into account, his record is top class.

He's struggling because he's had a serious injury, Moyes has said quite a few times that he won't be back to his best until next season.

Im worried about him going in the summer IMO. The rumours of a big striker clear out are bubbling even though summer is a while off.

I love the Yak. Hope he gets back to his best.

Im worried about him going in the summer IMO. The rumours of a big striker clear out are bubbling even though summer is a while off.

I love the Yak. Hope he gets back to his best.

I doubt it to be honest, we wouldn't get big money for him anyway, he still needs to prove he can get back to his best. I'm very confident he will.

Think we´ll see how he does for the rest of the season,I like the Yak and he´s a hand full for any defence when on form.Hope to see him back to his best before long .

Status
Not open for further replies.