XI vs Man Utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimboefc97

Player Valuation: £2.5m
I'd have to go with the team we played against Arsenal but with Ross starting instead of Ossie. Whatever team Martinez goes with I think its crucial McCarthy and Barry are put back together in midfield and also Naismith has to start because he's one of the only ones with a bit of fight and battle in him.

Who would you pick?

Bench Lukaku play Kev and Nessi as alternating false number 9's...Give their big yard dogs nothing to mark or kick.
Ossie Barkley McGready ( not necc. in that exact order L. to R. )
McC Barry
Usual B4
Howard

Back 5 standard
2 holding midfielders standard
2 wide forwards lukaku n delboy as evra is tosh
Barkley behind Naismith

McGeady might have an outside chance of starting this, maybe thats why Bobby took him off last night.. keeping him fresh?

Kev should start over Del, can't decide who should play behind Lukaku out of Barkley and Naismith though. Maybe Ross, just.

I'd have to go with the team we played against Arsenal but with Ross starting instead of Ossie. Whatever team Martinez goes with I think its crucial McCarthy and Barry are put back together in midfield and also Naismith has to start because he's one of the only ones with a bit of fight and battle in him.

Who would you pick?

ok so you want Barkley & Naismith to start.....be interesting to see how you manage that...i assume you've watched us this season.....

Status
Not open for further replies.