• Naw

Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I wouldn’t want Howe under any circumstances, but would be preferable to Moyes.

“Fck off Phil” a none starter.

Benítez is in a different league.

Personally if given the choice I would take Moyes above those 3, but I could defo think of another few hundred managers I would have before Moyes.

Think we have passed the ambition stage for this season already unfortunately.Survival mode is on the horizon the way we're performing.Moyes would be ideal in this situation
I agree that ambition for this season may be a bit pointless now, but bringing in Moyes is just waving the white flag of surrender.
If it’s truly a case of survival we may as well bring Allardyce back on a half season contract.

Personally I’d be more than happy to have Benitez or Mourinho.
Negative aspects to both...one is a former Red manager and the other is a complete pillock most of the time. However they are both winners, which Marco and Moyes are not.

Think we have passed the ambition stage for this season already unfortunately.Survival mode is on the horizon the way we're performing.Moyes would be ideal in this situation

He got relegated the last time he was in a relegation dog fight...

This season has indeed gone but we do need to look further than just one season.

Personally I’d be more than happy to have Benitez or Mourinho.
Negative aspects to both...one is a former Red manager and the other is a complete pillock most of the time. However they are both winners, which Marco and Moyes are not.
Whoever we get next, whenever that is, needs to have been a consistent winner. Not someone with a relegation record ffs.

Reactions: Loz
Bring the Moyesiah back....

He is waiting for the call....

IMWT...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    44.5 KB · Views: 23

Status
Not open for further replies.