Would you rather...

Which outcome would you prefer?

• Everton finish third, but the RS win the league.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Everton finish fourth, and the RS finish fifth.

Votes: 126 86.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno what it is about that shower that does stuff like that to "normal" people.

I've got two mates who are the soundest people you could hope to meet, and I'd trust either of them with my life... until it comes to talking about/watching football, when they turn into absolute c***s. It's really really weird.
to be fair its swung both ways for me, as the opportunities to wind them all right up are endless

To be honest I have no problem with me RS mates as long as we don´t talk footy. Even then I have never fell out with any of them over it. Mind you I don´t hang with Bells.Family wise it´s only inlaws and they wouldn´t dare.

Bit of a no brainer this one. There is very little difference as far as qualifying for champs league should you finish 3rd or 4th is there?

Bit of a no brainer this one. There is very little difference as far as qualifying for champs league should you finish 3rd or 4th is there?

Massive difference..one gives you a better chance of qualifying than the other...the no brainer question should be 'What is more beneficial to Everton FC?...and that is 3rd place

Dunno what it is about that shower that does stuff like that to "normal" people.

I've got two mates who are the soundest people you could hope to meet, and I'd trust either of them with my life... until it comes to talking about/watching football, when they turn into absolute c***s. It's really really weird.

I live in NZ and experience exactly the same thing with one or two of my mates. There is something about LFC that turns its supporters (who are normally sound people) absolutely feral whenever the subject of LFC rears its unattractive head. Bizarre.

My son (18 years old and Everton supporter) says he notices something similar with his mates except these are Chelsea supporters. He tells me, they turn into absolute dickheads on any matter Chelsea.

Curious to see how all of you would vote on this. Which would you rather see?

• Everton finish third, but the RS win the league.
  • Everton finish fourth, and the RS finish fifth.

No brainer really.....

Is the question correct?

Personally I'd rather us win the league and them do a Portsmouth,I'd even throw in an fa cup win for em

I'm assuming the 10 people who voted for Liverpool to win the league don't actually live on Merseyside, and/or don't know or work with any Kopites.

They're still going on about Istanbul 9 years later, I dread to think they'd be like if they won the League for the first time in 24 years.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.