Would you like Graham Potter in to replace Dyche?

Would you be happy with Potter over Dyche?

• Potterball me up

Votes: 110 42.3%
  • I'll stick with Hoof n rush Dycheball

Votes: 72 27.7%
  • Kippers, poached eggs and toast (alright, with cheese).

Votes: 46 17.7%
  • Someone else (please name)

Votes: 32 12.3%

• Total voters
Hot chatter in the Dyche thread about Graham Potter as a better bet than Dyche.

Thoughts?
I honestly think for the limited squad that we have, the limited financial resources we have and the mess we're in off the field that Dyche is still the man for the moment.
Potter I feel is a slow drip manager and would need 2-4 years once he had everything in place to show a significant improvement.
Once we have the time, space and resources we can safely look for an alternative replacement.

Nobody wouldve known gary oneil would be good - imagine our fans if we'd have appointed gary oneil with no experience
Id have appointed him as soon as i saw the turnaround at Bournemouth last season where they played us off the park.
Was unbelievable they let him go.

norman-potter-please-sir.jpg

I honestly think for the limited squad that we have, the limited financial resources we have and the mess we're in off the field that Dyche is still the man for the moment.
Potter I feel is a slow drip manager and would need 2-4 years once he had everything in place to show a significant improvement.
Once we have the time, space and resources we can safely look for an alternative replacement.
Harsh.

Eddie Howe who is mid table with all the players and resources that Newcastle currently have. I mean people are calling me deluded...
I still think Newcastle way overachieved last season and struggled hard, because of the influx of games and also injuries this season.
They got a few good players in since then and spend a bit, but I mean against Chelsea 5 of the 11 players were already in the squad fighting for relegation under Steve Bruce.

A large component of Potters success at Brighton was the structure they had in place to identify and develop players geared towards a specific style of play. Since Penfold got involved with the club our strategy has been a well planned as making purchases on bid up tv.

Dyche is working with what he's got but the club could do with a more expensive vision of how to play football but that wouldn't be achieved by just replacing the manager. The club should focus on letting Dyche maintain a steady course while they put the structure behind him in place

A large component of Potters success at Brighton was the structure they had in place to identify and develop players geared towards a specific style of play. Since Penfold got involved with the club our strategy has been a well planned as making purchases on bid up tv.
I mean, it's a small sample but Potter after Brighton has been a disaster. Brighton after Potter...not so much.