Would you like Graham Potter in to replace Dyche?

Would you be happy with Potter over Dyche?

• Potterball me up

Votes: 110 42.3%
  • I'll stick with Hoof n rush Dycheball

Votes: 72 27.7%
  • Kippers, poached eggs and toast (alright, with cheese).

Votes: 46 17.7%
  • Someone else (please name)

Votes: 32 12.3%

• Total voters
We will need to replace those that are leaving though.

Again, im not trying to be disrespectful to you because I certainly understand your points re: Dyche.

The thing is im more concerned about how the squad looks post this year. This is a massive factor that is peripherally linked to the manager.

Possibly the below?

Contracts:
Gomes
Holgate
Alli?
Young

Contract/Sale (not sure on status)
Maupay
Godfrey
Keane
Gueye

Potential sales
DCL
Onana (seems likely)
Branthwaite (seems inevitable unfortunately)

Loan expiry
Danjuma
Harrison

Possibly also some unexpected sales too.

The squad is really light so i would assume the salary savings and any sale proceeds will go toward the squad reconstruction.

Similarly though, if there is a significant change in squad and if those players are selected wisely we may be in a position to look at a different manager to compliment them.

But (i hate starting a sentence with but) all of this is a moot point until the ownership/psr issues get solved.
Holgate contract up 2025 so unless someone buys him

Some of you lot actually deserve the club as it is. You've presumably watched us go through manager after manger in recent years, never seeing any real change and you still think that jibbing Dyche off for your latest flavour of the mouth shout in Potter would change anything long-term! Ffs, what's it gonna take for you lot to see reality for how it is?! You'll be back here screaming for Potter to go too after he's had six mouths!🙄
No it’s the fans who clapped kewwright and thought he was a great owner and Chairman. And that he could do no wrong. Hes brainwashed the fan base as to thinking we’re little old Everton and the best we can do is just surving and get to the odd cup semi.

Some fans wanted him out after the kings dock, and have been after him for years, sadly the brainwashed fans, jumped on board when it was too late. And some fans realised early on Moshiri was a clown.

Imagine getting told 5yrs ago that Sean dyche would take us into our amazing new stadium. And some on here want to give him a new deal, when he’s managed us to one of our worst runs in our history, the ambition of some fans is through the floor and they’re the fans that have got the club they deserve, not the ones who’ve wanted and expect better for years and still do

NSNO

Last edited:
No it’s the fans who clapped kewwright and thought he was a great owner and Chairman. And that he could do no wrong. Hes brainwashed the fan base as to thinking we’re little old Everton and the best we can do is jura surving and get to the odd cup semi.

Some fans wanted him out after the kings dock, and have been after him for years, sadly the brainwashed fans, jumped on board when it was too late. And some fans realised early on Moshiri was a clown.

Imagine getting told 5yrs ago that Sean dyche would take us into our amazing new stadium. And some on here want to give him a new deal, when he’s managed us to one of our worst runs in our history, the ambition of some fans is through the floor and they’re the fans that have got the club they deserve, not the ones who’ve wanted and expect better for years and still do

NSNO
Please could you tell us more about Bill's brainwashing operation? It sounds awfully complex. How did he pull it off?

No it’s the fans who clapped kewwright and thought he was a great owner and Chairman. And that he could do no wrong. Hes brainwashed the fan base as to thinking we’re little old Everton and the best we can do is just surving and get to the odd cup semi.

NSNO
His spirit is now brainwashing some fans into thinking Potter is the new messiah,
Fwee Wodewick I say.

We all rebelled against Periera for Lampard. Still the right decision IMO despite the rubbish he served up, but can you imagine who 777 will appoint?!!