Would it get worse without Dyche?

If Dyche left now, would Everton be in deeper poo?

• Total voters
If he keeps us up after all this shight he deserves to see his final season out. The way we are heading, even Pep would struggle with our current squad, never mind potentially one where we have sold 1 or 2 of our better players.
This for me. Cant afford manager pay offs and if he keeps us up this year, he deserves another season.

Next season will be tougher, but keep the defense tight, be more clinical and then look forward to developing a more entertaining and progressive Everton at BMD.

Be it with or without Dyche.

We have some good players

Pickford England's number 1
Coleman Republic Ireland captain
Branthwaite every top clubs wanting him
Tarkowski ex England CH
Myko Ukraine international
Gana Ivory coast international
Onana Belgium international lots of top clubs want him
Garner England U23s
Gomes ex Portugal international
DCL will have no shortage of takers

The only place we're we are short is out wide, we're Dyche constantly plays the dross Young Harrison McNeil etc.

So with these players Dyche has at his disposal he should be getting better football out of all of them then what is being served up also better goals scored to what we are seeing.

The football is shockingly bad just lumping it up hoping for the best is tactics a Sunday league team would do.

The players mentioned above are better than the Luton & Forest players yet they play better football, so to me Dyche is useless and needs to go ASAP
The majority of those players you've named have been in relegation battles for the past 3 or 4 seasons. They had Richy & Gordon to help them out, plus Iceland (except for when he mysteriously disappeared). How people expect the same players to suddenly become better than they've showed in the past is a bit of a mystery to me. I'm not a big Dyche fan, but can see an improvement over recent seasons. We've been crap for the recent past, we're crap now, and we'll be crap for foreseeable future. What a time to be an Everton fan.

Only Lampard and Benitez are worse managers.

And even they might have a better record soon.

Its not possible we could ever appoint a worse manager.
Allardyce, apart from his alleged shady dealings, went 4 matches without a shot. Either on target or off target, not a single shot. Never happened under Dyche.

Koeman I blame as responsible for our current shambles (apart from The Board).

It is possible to have worse managers. Rooney, Ferguson are but two names that spring to mind - unpopular opinion I know.

Don’t read this as support for Dyche, although, as a fan, Everton managers get my support until they are sacked. Apart from Allardyce and Benitez, both shameful slurs on the club.

Allardyce, apart from his alleged shady dealings, went 4 matches without a shot. Either on target or off target, not a single shot. Never happened under Dyche.

Koeman I blame as responsible for our current shambles (apart from The Board).

It is possible to have worse managers. Rooney, Ferguson are but two names that spring to mind - unpopular opinion I know.

Don’t read this as support for Dyche, although, as a fan, Everton managers get my support until they are sacked. Apart from Allardyce and Benitez, both shameful slurs on the club.
Well Dyche has 7 games left, in those 7 games he could very well turn out to have the worst record of any Everton manager in our entire history.

True. Not trying to support him on here, just pointing out there have been and could be worse.
Fair enough, as of now there has been 3 worse managers.

Lets really hope he doesnt overtake them.

I dont think Koeman and Big Sam were good for us, but both did vastly better than Dyche, currently.

Fair enough, as of now there has been 3 worse managers.

Lets really hope he doesnt overtake them.

I dont think Koeman and Big Sam were good for us, but both did vastly better than Dyche, currently.
Both koeman & Big Sam had better teams to work with as well, Dyche is working with the worst Everton team of the last 30 years

Dyche is very frustrating though & not exactly one of our best managers either

Quite the situation for dear Sean. Hamstrung by the same issue three times over. The club is run by clowns and the big top has been caved in.

Mass cuts meant a squad thrown together with saw dust and spittle. Shengus!
Previous crimes being answered for meant points hard earned being wiped off, debilitating atmosphere and momentum sapper. Shengus!
The same bunch of dozy twits* coming back for another go, more of the same, atmosphere killing crud. Shengus!

He's tried to put a brave face on it, doled out a kicking to refs and var where he could. He's been given an impossible task, there's no Kancho to let loose up the right wing at 100mph, there's no Arteta to provide a bit of silky creativity in the middle, there's no never say die Cahill for a battering ram from AM.
He's stitched together a squad of loose diarrhea into a nearly functioning side and can't squeeze much more out of em because they're punch drunk and running on fumes. He hasn't once complained either, so knew full well the gravity of the task he took on.

Blood and guts football served up to a support promised all sorts and delivered multiple relegation fights then punished by points deductions. bobby phenomenal is where it all went wrong, unleashed on a ferrari of a side he hadn't earned or assembled and slowly let it fall to pieces. Then ducked out and continued to gorge on the wage he never earned. 'what a manager' he said, double 'koff I said!

Probably not. Even if he isn't the real problem here or even one of our bigger ones, he definitely isn't the solution either. He's muck, pure muck. I reckon he'll get booted at the end of the season, but I also expect his replacement to be equally crap.

If those eight points hadn't been deducted, this conversation wouldn't even be happening.

We'd be in 14th place, on 35 points, with seven games left to play.

Now it's very correct to point out we AREN'T in that position, because the points HAVE been deducted. But the points deduction is not Dyche's fault or responsibility, there is absolutely nothing he could have done differently that would have prevented the points deduction. So I judge him on where he has got us to if we ignore the points deduction... And he's got us there despite having a paper-thin squad with a raft of useless non-contributors taking up space on the bench.

Is he a world-class elite manager? No.

Would I replace him if a better was available? Yes... Because we should ALWAYS be looking to improve if a better candidate becomes available.

So to those who want him sacked: who are you suggesting as a replacement? Who's available? Can we afford to sack Dyche & his staff?

If he keeps us up after an eight-point deduction, with idiots like Keane and Dele happily pocketing £80k + per week despite being completely useless, then Dyche has done the job he was hired to do. Does that mean he gets to stay forever? No, because if a better candidate is available then we should make the change.

The point is, a better candidate ISN'T available within our budget.

If those eight points hadn't been deducted, this conversation wouldn't even be happening.

Now it's very correct to point out we AREN'T in that position, because the points HAVE been deducted. But the points deduction is not Dyche's fault or responsibility, there is absolutely nothing he could have done differently that would have prevented the points deduction. So I judge him on where he has got us to if we ignore the points deduction... And he's got us there despite having a paper-thin squad with a raft of useless non-contributors taking up space on the bench.

Would I replace him if a better was available? Yes... Because we should ALWAYS be looking to improve if a better candidate becomes available.

So to those who want him sacked: who are you suggesting as a replacement? Who's available? Can we afford to sack Dyche & his staff?

If he keeps us up after an eight-point deduction, with idiots like Keane and Dele happily pocketing £80k + per week despite being completely useless, then Dyche has done the job he was hired to do. Does that mean he gets to stay forever? No, because if a better candidate is available then we should make the change.

So I guess we should keep Dele and Keane as well, cos we have no money to replace them despite them being useless?

They would. Allardyce got us 8th and I can't recall too many in favour of him staying. Never happy, us lot.

Only Lampard and Benitez are worse managers.

And even they might have a better record soon.

Its not possible we could ever appoint a worse manager.
Koeman built the worst Everton team to ever exist. I have never seen an Everton team that could not even play basic footy until him. Gravy train doesn’t deserve to be on that list because he technically made it work.