Would a draw on tuesday be a bad result considering chelsea/spurs fixtures?

• Thread starter trainspotting - karl.thornhill@gmail.com
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trainspotting - karl.thornhill@gmail.com

Spurs fixtures 32 58
home - man city, southampton, sunderland
away - chelsea, wigan, stoke

Chelsea 31 58
home - everton, swansea, tottenham
away - fulham, liverpool, man united, aston villa

Arsenal
home - man united
away - newcastle, fulham

fulham is never easy to win at. while spurs have no dead games. chelsea have hard away games and two teams vying for top 4 and neither can win so someone has to drop points.

would a draw be that bad? if we win the rest going iinto the last day?

west ham win
fulham win
sunderland win
liverpool win
arsenal draw

everton 37 68
spurs 32 58
chelsea 31 58
arsenal 33 69 (with draw/everton)

Im already worried about the west ham game, that is a game we will **** it all up, and Carrol will have a blinder it is written and he is coming into form now he is over his injuries

Spurs fixtures 32 58
home - man city, southampton, sunderland
away - chelsea, wigan, stoke

Chelsea 31 58
home - everton, swansea, tottenham
away - fulham, liverpool, man united, aston villa

Arsenal
home - man united
away - newcastle, fulham

fulham is never easy to win at. while spurs have no dead games. chelsea have hard away games and two teams vying for top 4 and neither can win so someone has to drop points.

would a draw be that bad? if we win the rest going iinto the last day?

west ham win
fulham win
sunderland win
liverpool win
arsenal draw

everton 37 68
spurs 32 58
chelsea 31 58
arsenal 33 69 (with draw/everton)

We wouldn't be out of it but we'd be relying even more on other results going out way.

It would be poor result for everton. Decent one for us tbh. But we are due a loss to Everton and has been riding our luck a bit. I said few weeks ago one advantage we have over you guys and Spurs is we have more goal scorers. But for me this game completely depends on Wengers team selection. If Vermaelen and Wilshere starts we are lucky to get even a point

...I really dislike predicting a run of games. I've seen numerous threads like this where somebody posts what looks like a pathway to success but things are rarely that simple. I know its a common theme, but it really is 'one game at a time'. Don't get carried away lets just see how it goes.

I've just done this myself and reckon we will draw v Arse and Pool, beat Fulham, Sunderland and West Ham, leaving us needing to win at Chelsea last day to jump above both Chelsea and Arse for 3rd (THIRD!)

What's your favourite cheese mate?

This stuff OMAG

boursin.jpg

It would be poor result for everton. Decent one for us tbh. But we are due a loss to Everton and has been riding our luck a bit. I said few weeks ago one advantage we have over you guys and Spurs is we have more goal scorers. But for me this game completely depends on Wengers team selection. If Vermaelen and Wilshere starts we are lucky to get even a point

who would you have instead of vermaelen mate? mertesacker's injured so you would go with koscielney and squillaci? does he even still play for you?

reckon it will be a cracking but nervy game, the odd goal in it - looking forward to it. a draw wouldn't be the worse, but you're definitely there for the taking. reckon gervinho will score, players like him tend to do it against us. glad to see a gooner who doesn't rate wilshire. i honestly don't see all the fuss, great on the ball, but so is leon britton, they need others around them to be good as well otherwise they aren't going to win any football matches

Im looking forward to Arsenal on Tuesday, mainly cos im going, but we have a belief we can win here after so long. we are on a good run at the min. and a win will make it wide open!

Status
Not open for further replies.