Worst Team of your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Lawson wasn't that bad. Probably the best of the two

Think we bought him for a record fee at the time,but don't think he was value for money,I still have mares about his positioning for the goal of the season from Terry McScumbag in the "Hamilton" semi final!!

Surprised Farrelly hasn't been mentioned, I know he scored a big goal for us but apart from that he was shocking! And the only reason i can think of that John Spencer hasn't been included is that people have been so psychologically scarred by his performances for us that their brains have erased all memory of him.

Surprised Farrelly hasn't been mentioned, I know he scored a big goal for us but apart from that he was shocking! And the only reason i can think of that John Spencer hasn't been included is that people have been so psychologically scarred by his performances for us that their brains have erased all memory of him.

Christ yeah,he had a decent scoring record for Chelsea,did he ever score for us?his control/touch/pace were all non existent!!

I had until that bleedin' post

Team:

GK: Richard Wright (No comment required)
RB: Marc Hottiger (I remember there was a record for some time that we hadn't won a game with him playing)
LB: Seamus Coleman (He played there on his debut away to Benfica when we got ruined- had a shocker)
CB: Per Kroldrup (The only centre half I've seen who can't head the ball!)
CB: Carl Tiler (Truly awful; dark days)
RM: Andy van der Meyde (Horribly terrible apart from one decent cross against the RS for Gosling's goal)
LM: Diniyar Bilyaletdinov (Gutted it didn't work out for him)
CM: Claus Thomsen (or Clown Thomsen as we called him)
CM: Gareth Farrelly (Scored an important goal for us but was otherwise appalling)
FC: James Beattie (Another player I hoped would work out but didn't)
FC: Brett Angel (See Richard Wright)

Team:

GK: Richard Wright (No comment required)
RB: Marc Hottiger (I remember there was a record for some time that we hadn't won a game with him playing)
LB: Seamus Coleman (He played there on his debut away to Benfica when we got ruined- had a shocker)
CB: Per Kroldrup (The only centre half I've seen who can't head the ball!)
CB: Carl Tiler (Truly awful; dark days)
RM: Andy van der Meyde (Horribly terrible apart from one decent cross against the RS for Gosling's goal)
LM: Diniyar Bilyaletdinov (Gutted it didn't work out for him)
CM: Claus Thomsen (or Clown Thomsen as we called him)
CM: Gareth Farrelly (Scored an important goal for us but was otherwise appalling)
FC: James Beattie (Another player I hoped would work out but didn't)
FC: Brett Angel (See Richard Wright)

So having a shocker in one game, not to mention it being his debut, against a class side makes him the worst LB in your lifetime?

Status
Not open for further replies.