Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
cannot stand Wolves btw, tiny tiny tiny club with as many footballing honours as me. had an opportunity today to unite with our fans and kick off at the PL for the treatment we have both received (them less so). What do they do after 10 minutes? Start signing “same old scousers always cheating”.

I’m fairly sure we’ll still be in this league in ten years time but for that serial lower league outfit i’m not so certain
Talking utter crap you idiot. Founding members of the league, arguably formed European Cup, were the best team pretty much anywhere in the 50's, won the FA Cup 4 times, League Cup twice, League title 3 times and yet you show them so much disrespect.

So what if they sang a song... I remember going to Mol. when they were on their slide down and we most certainly gave them some stick. Now we have just been soundly beaten and this is what you come up with. Accept defeat with grace.

Sad but true, as it stands. Too many people counting on an appeal to get us out the mess when it would be foolish to assume we "just will" win more games than all the other clubs down the bottom.
Agree we won't get any appeal points. I think the resurgence all fight together has burst. The reality is the players aren't good enough. Luton beating us at Goodison should have set the warning bells ringing loudly.

Absolute garbage. The worst we've played for a while. Seen enough in Luton (home form) and Burnley today to know it's not going to be as plain sailing as some may think. Onana lucklustre in midfield. Shambolic at the back but Keane does that to us when he plays. Dyche got it so wrong today. Got to sit on this for a few weeks now. Need Doucs back badly
Luton are battling at home but they’ve only got 8 points from 10 games (they’ve got 7 from 9 away).

Just one of them - move on - lots for Dyche to learn from hopefully.
Pahahah! Dyche?!? Learn?!?! The man has been a Prem manager for about a dozen years and never changes. It is what it is. A football team took us to bits, just like the last one, now on to the next game. Over 38 games, there wont be too many like this and he'll probably just about get the job he was employed to do done.

Talking utter crap you idiot. Founding members of the league, arguably formed European Cup, were the best team pretty much anywhere in the 50's, won the FA Cup 4 times, League Cup twice, League title 3 times and yet you show them so much disrespect.

So what if they sang a song... I remember going to Mol. when they were on their slide down and we most certainly gave them some stick. Now we have just been soundly beaten and this is what you come up with. Accept defeat with grace.

I think he's referring to the Anti-scouser sentiments and songs in some stadiums.

Gave it to Keane.. I'll be honest I wanted to see if I could give it to someone who hadn't got a vote yet. It appears that someone else had the same idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.