Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because we have a manager whose preferred style of play is to have as little of the ball as possible. Sometimes it works and you get wins, sometimes you get absolutely taken to bits by teams who are actually coached to play football.

Nah, sitting back is one thing , but we can’t even keep possession from our own throw in unless we continually pass backwards and end up at Pickford .

Villa are struggling to beat 10-man Burnley, just as they failed to beat Sheffield United. If we're ceding three points to them before kick off, let's just accept that we deserve to be in the Championship.
I'm not 'ceding' the game before we play it, but if I was a betting man I'd currently back 4th place Villa to beat us, all things being equal.

I don’t understand the meltdowns.

People expect too much, always going to have matches like this throughout the season. Only clubs who don’t are the ones who compete for titles…. And even they have stinkers now and then.

5 away wins in the last 8 is fantastic. We used to never win away.

We had three very tough fixtures in a row, played well enough in two of them but had a mare today.

Chill

Ah yes, I forgot about that time we beat 84-times world cup winners Villa's second string in the mickey mouse cup. I'm sure Villa and Emery will be kind enough to roll over though in a game they actually care about though. (4-0 to them was it last time?!?)
Mate, you made out Emery was gonna smash Dyche when we comfortably beat them last time we played when both teams made about two changes, wasn’t second string at all
If you want me to say Emery is doing a better job with his multi-million spent squad then yes absolutely he is

to many helpings of very heavy (sherry) Christmas trifle. Looked good and proper pished today.

Yellow card for an assistant coach for us. ha.

Or he helped out a crap nation by turning out for them but has loyalty to the club who pay him handsomely and didn’t want to ditch them in a time of need after we’ve been deducted points unfairly
Well they lost the games he played and missed the World Cup so don’t think he helped them at all

Status
Not open for further replies.