Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling Newcastle will be getting desperate now and will be chucking money about like confetti to secure a manager ASAP
It sort of makes sense for them to go for him too. It unites their fans, owners and manager together straight away. They're second bottom well into the season with a team many of which he already knows, a club and a league he knows too. No sane manager would take the job until the summer - if they're still up and start rebuilding,but he could go straight in and work with those he already knows and building blocks he left. Heres hoping anyway.

It sort of makes sense for them to go for him too. It unites their fans, owners and manager together straight away. They're second bottom well into the season with a team many of which he already knows, a club and a league he knows too. No sane manager would take the job until the summer - if they're still up and start rebuilding,but he could go straight in and work with those he already knows and building blocks he left. Heres hoping anyway.
I suspect they will have two managers, one to steady the ship and keep them up and then a Hollywood manager for if and when the galacticos arrive

I suspect they will have two managers, one to steady the ship and keep them up and then a Hollywood manager for if and when the galacticos arrive
Thats my thinking too - they need to stay up this season before they can go Hollywood.Benitez knows the job and can hit the ground running for them.

Same Referee as last years game which we won. Maybe bring us luck and we need some
Let's hope so as we were missing so many players that game and pretty much most of us thought we may lose due to that fact, while some just seem to have us to lose every week lol

If Yerry Mina and Richarlison play I'm confident we will win this....and overall 17 points after 10 games is a good return..(Looking at the league table)...Come on Blueboys!

Status
Not open for further replies.