Wolfsburg support tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what i saw, one lad did something wrong, he put his hands up and police waded in to get him out, they were really rough with him dragging him out, even though he had his hands up. Then when they got him out...the Germans lost it.

Starting swinging at stewards, police, anyone! They really lost it!

How come there were loads of them walking around with pints before the game when there was no ale on sale last night?

There was well less than I thought they'd be. I went out to town after the game though and saw a few of them walking around the city centre. I was drunk and started shouting "We are the famous EFC" at them. They took it well though. :)

Your point seemed to be that because we sell out our allocation, so should Wolfsberg. This is obviously a valid point because all football clubs and their supporters are the same, aren't they? To back up your point, you compared travelling from Bolton to Goodison with travelling from Wolfsberg to Goodison.

If you can't see the difference, then I'm through with this discussion, but then seeing as you can't see the difference between 'are' and 'our', perhaps I'm expecting too much.

If you actually read what I put properly then you would know my point was compared to other European away games. This wasn't that far so I expected them to bring more. Not allowed my opinion? Maybe I should have picked a better example than Bolton and in my second reply I said Norwich as it probably would take just as long for them to get to Goodison as a flight from Germany. I understand it costs more money but the last two Europa League campaigns teams from further than Germany have brought a lot more fans so I expected them to have more than they did. Hahaha so sorry I accidentally put the wrong one. I find it sad you wanted to correct me so badly! Does it make you feel high and mighty when you correct someone?!

If you actually read what I put properly then you would know my point was compared to other European away games. This wasn't that far so I expected them to bring more. Not allowed my opinion? Maybe I should have picked a better example than Bolton and in my second reply I said Norwich as it probably would take just as long for them to get to Goodison as a flight from Germany. I understand it costs more money but the last two Europa League campaigns teams from further than Germany have brought a lot more fans so I expected them to have more than they did. Hahaha so sorry I accidentally put the wrong one. I find it sad you wanted to correct me so badly! Does it make you feel high and mighty when you correct someone?!

Can't believe how little fans they brought with them, was pathetic! Teams like Bolton brought more than them when they was in the prem

No mention of other European teams here. This is your original post.

Difference is though we will sell out our away end at their ground so why can't they. For a European match it's hardly that far compared to others

Here you compare them with us. If we can do it why can't they? Hence my point that all football clubs and their support are different.

Hilarious that! If you can't see my point then don't bother replying! Would Norwich be better for you then which would be nightmare to get here from? For me I expected them to bring more as like I said for a European game you can't get much closer compared to others

Here I'm told not to reply because I don't get your point. Well, I do get it, I just don't agree with it and certainly don't think their level of support was pathetic.

You have used various different comparisons, us, Bolton, Norwich 'other European sides' but essentially your point seems to be that their away support is pathetic because it doesn't match up to your expectations. Perhaps you should e-mail some recommendations of how they can meet your approval.

As for correcting people; I'd rather my mistakes were pointed out to me than remaining in ignorance.

2149894_w2.jpg

k

Status
Not open for further replies.