Wolfsburg away details

Status
Not open for further replies.
10811496_10203430075776504_535977321_n.jpg

Liverpool fans are not welcome in BULGARIA! ( LEVSKI SOFIA HOOLIGANS )

Good job!

What a few days those were, even though our hotel was closed down (we got an email at 6am this morning telling us this lol), it didn't stop us.
Jack the Rippers, was decent, the lack of Erdinger was a major let down, as well as not showing the RS, however, that Dublin inn was amazing! In there til 2am on the Weds, chatting with all the German Evertonians, who are quite simply amazing!

Game itself, just jumped over the fence in the upper tier into the away end, and going mental with Lukaku's goal.

German hospitality, once again, AMAZING. Took €150, spent €60, couldn't spend my money! What a week.

We're through, and we're top of the group... YES!
champion's yeah, it was so much cheaper, beer food etc.

Got back today, absolutely shattered and still can't get warm yet

Stayed in the Leonardo Hotel in Wolfsburg which was right up the main street. Bumped into Sharpie, Snods and Stuart in the foyer. They'd stayed over Wednesday night but were travelling home straight after the game. All 3 took loads of time to chat and get photos with the fans and were superb with us

Couple of thoughts;

- Wolfsburg is not a particularly pretty or historic German town but the people were lovely and it doesn't matter where we go, we'll still have a ball
- Currywurst is for winners
- Stayed in Berlin Wednesday and I've never seen so many fit birds in one place, amazing
seen sharpy and stuart on away trip's a couple of times before. they usually had a few beer's in the afternoon, pre match.nice to get a couple of photo's.

Club should sent that report to the frog bizzies and to that bellend Platini at UEFA to highlight how poor we was treated in Lille.

What a few days those were, even though our hotel was closed down (we got an email at 6am this morning telling us this lol), it didn't stop us.
Jack the Rippers, was decent, the lack of Erdinger was a major let down, as well as not showing the RS, however, that Dublin inn was amazing! In there til 2am on the Weds, chatting with all the German Evertonians, who are quite simply amazing!

Game itself, just jumped over the fence in the upper tier into the away end, and going mental with Lukaku's goal.

German hospitality, once again, AMAZING. Took €150, spent €60, couldn't spend my money! What a week.

We're through, and we're top of the group... YES!
Thanks for the heads up on the hotel. We weren't arriving until 10.30 on Wed night, so would have been stuffed. Managed to get a hotel towards the airport, but on the s-bahn route, so pretty handy. Arrived 11.40, pub opposite still open, but closing at 12. Found a group of Blues in the back (hello Doncaster blues!) and they kept serving us until 2 -top night!
Every German we met was so friendly and helpful, and the police likewise. Atmosphere beat Lille hands down. Only down side was spending half the night in a Hannover hospital, as my dad fell getting on the train at Wolfsburg. Massive gash in his shin (definitely out for the spurs game, and probably a late fitness test for Hull).

Am married mate but there's nothing wrong with my eyesight. Coming through Berlin today on the train back to the airport, every single bird that got on was a minimum 7 or 8 out of 10. Incredible

Tis true, stayed in Berlin and was out n about over the two days in the city....kin hell my neck hurts from all the head turning going on. Them women are sooooo tidy, certainly changed my mind on the German lass.

Thanks for the heads up on the hotel. We weren't arriving until 10.30 on Wed night, so would have been stuffed. Managed to get a hotel towards the airport, but on the s-bahn route, so pretty handy. Arrived 11.40, pub opposite still open, but closing at 12. Found a group of Blues in the back (hello Doncaster blues!) and they kept serving us until 2 -top night!
Every German we met was so friendly and helpful, and the police likewise. Atmosphere beat Lille hands down. Only down side was spending half the night in a Hannover hospital, as my dad fell getting on the train at Wolfsburg. Massive gash in his shin (definitely out for the spurs game, and probably a late fitness test for Hull).

Anytime mate, if i wasn't so shocked to finding the hotel, we went inside to see it completely stripped out.

Hannover was great, full of blues, can't believe it, definitely the best trip in such a long time, and we won!

Hope your ald fella is alright mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.