With “fans outside Merseyside” being a common insult to the reds, why are the scouser Everton fans thoughts on international Everton fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

We have had the odd issue with scouse blues over the years.....one or 2 can be utter weapons.

One specifically in liverpool, after an end of season game had a pop at my dad and refused to even acknowledge his as a blue, calling him a fkik wool.....the bloke had an Alan Ball tshirt on......who is from the same street in bolton as my old man.

Another one, when on the plane to dublin to watch that friendly against Bohemians...think it may have even been out u21’s.

Waiting for bog on the plane and a well known blue caught our accent, and laughed and refused to even speak to us...and this fela....from st helens!!!!

Dont like the 'we are chosen' bit. I had a choice and decided it is Everton, not them. Plus my Dad would have sent me for adoption...at best.
Me too mate, my dad would have drowned me in a bath of his own tears. But as he generally didn’t give a toss what I got up to, maybe it was divine intervention that moved him to ensure I wasn’t attracted to the dark side?

Another one, when on the plane to dublin to watch that friendly against Bohemians...think it may have even been out u21’s.

Waiting for bog on the plane and a well known blue caught our accent, and laughed and refused to even speak to us...and this fela....from st helens!!!!
Helmets mate, it is people like that for whom the good hard slap was invented!

If I ever get a chance to see Everton play at Goodison (unlikely given certain economic realities) and some local soul starts giving me grief over my out-of-town origins, I'll respectfully inform them that I'm a shameless glory hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.