Williams and Dowie join Liverpool Ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal or Dons belles i would have thought, but making a pact with the dark one defies logic to all that is holy.

*Why girls?* FFS!!!

Probably because their 9-5 day jobs are based in Liverpool as well as the houses they rent, just a thought? not really comparable to a professional footballer doing it.

Probably because their 9-5 day jobs are based in Liverpool as well as the houses they rent, just a thought? not really comparable to a professional footballer doing it.

Ahhhh, but, but, but...

Nah, fck it, do see your point though.

Still rather work in Tesco,s than play for that lot. FFS!

I know a girl who played for Liverpool she has recently left them.

Her words, they are a joke of a club and run sooooo badly, they have no interest in the Ladies team. Bad coaching, bad organisation, the lot.

I know a girl who played for Liverpool she has recently left them.

Her wordfs, they are a joke of a club and run sooooo badly, they have no onterest on the Ladies team. Bad coaches, bad organisation, the lot.

I beleive this was true. But they have undergone wholesale changes and look to have sorted themselves out.

The manager and back room staff have changed within that 2 months and they have funded the ladies team with a lot of money, so would kind of suggest they are taking an interest.

The manager and back room staff have changed within that 2 months and they have funded the ladies team with a lot of money, so would kind of suggest they are taking an interest.

Fair enough.

The girl I know has gone to Blackburn, after tunring down City.

Fair enough.

The girl I know has gone to Blackburn, after tunring down City.

Liverpool got rid of loads, was shocked!

Only know the Everton girls though so don't know what goes on at LFC just know they are going for it this season with funding.

Status
Not open for further replies.