Will Rooney play again for Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mighty Quint

Player Valuation: £40m
Over time I've forgiven him, you can't blame him for joining Utd, he's had a very successful career doing so, he just could have left with a bit more dignity, But he's thick and had Stretford in his ear,, but we got a good fee for him.

do you think he'll return when he's ready to move on from Utd, I think he'd like to finish his career here, and it would be fitting if he came back to see out his days at the club in his heart.

So would you like to see him back, I for one have no problem with it.

Last edited:

"See me? I'm 18 years old and I am BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU. I am bigger and better than this club. I am going to go away now, and for the next 15 years win everything in the game, and then when I'm a 30+ year old has-been who can't play at the very top level any more, I will grace you all with my presence, because really, you're the club in my heart. Even though I taunted you all during the times I scored against you, and kissed my Manc badge too many times to mention."

BRING HIM HOME KENWRONG!!!

No.

His wages will make it impossible to do anything other than retire at Manchester United or the MLS or something.

I see why folk keep mooting the point, but ultimately it's never happening, although while he's under 33, I'd like to be proved wrong, but can't see it.

Sorry if this has been discussed recently before but I'm too lazy and half cut to use the search facility.

But just humour me, because I use to hate the Kunt, but it was always about how he left and not why, pride before the fall and all that being a true blue.

I'd love to see him finish here, top player, if he don't mind taking 30k a week and as many Kenwright stories of times spent in the boys pen that is.

No.

His wages will make it impossible to do anything other than retire at Manchester United or the MLS or something.

I see why folk keep mooting the point, but ultimately it's never happening, although while he's under 33, I'd like to be proved wrong, but can't see it.
He's obviously going to take a cut in wages, but he's made his money, he could come back here on 80k a week and if he did that, then he'd be rebuilding the bridges.

Maybe I'm just being romantic, I'd like to think he'd see it as the perfect way to end it, at Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.