Will our luck ever change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LydiateLee

Player Valuation: £8m
I'm crushed here.

Once again we fall at the final hurdles when it really matters most, no fairy tale ending for us.

And before you say it, yes I know there is an element of making your own luck and our first half showing was shocking. However, other teams have performed much worse in the past yet still managed to get through/win finals owing to good fortune on the day.

It just seems we are forever on the wrong end of such fine margins. Whether it be poor decisions, last minute goals or injuries to key players.

God it's hard being an Evertonian especially caring so much, and I know you are all the same.

It's hard to shake off.

Sorry, just proper genuinely gutted. We deserve so much better than we have got in the last 20 years.

I'm crushed here.

Once again we fall at the final hurdles when it really matters most, no fairy tale ending for us.

And before you say it, yes I know there is an element of making your own luck and our first half showing was shocking. However, other teams have performed much worse in the past yet still managed to get through/win finals owing to good fortune on the day.

It just seems we are forever on the wrong end of such fine margins. Whether it be poor decisions, last minute goals or injuries to key players.

God it's hard being an Evertonian especially caring so much, and I know you are all the same.

It's hard to shake off.

Sorry, just proper genuinely gutted. We deserve so much better than we have got in the last 20 years.

Genuine question - why do we deserve much better? Why do we deserve more than anyone else?

I'm crushed here.

It's hard to shake off.

Yeah I think it will, all be it with massive investment during the summer and Martinez going as well, I think we can build on that and go forward, depending who replaces him as one manager is not always going to do better than the other, look at Steve Maclaren etc.

Onwards and upwards, possibly challenge for Europe and in the 1st season maybe get a better position than this season and go from there!!

It's not bad luck. Our club has made a business decision to keep this man as manager, sign Niasse, persist with the same tactical strategy every game, ignore their own fans, and so on.

I'm crushed here.

It's hard to shake off.

Oh god!!!!!

I know it doesn't feel like it, but it could have been a lot worse.

We could have gone the way of Aston Villa.

And once we finally get rid of Martinez, things are looking up.

Keep the faith!

I'm crushed here.

It's hard to shake off.

I know mate it is so very hard to take,I came away thinking I would have felt better if we've been crushed 5-0,it's the hope we have,like the equaliser and then that what happened at the end.

As soon as the board went up with 3 minutes extra time I just knew it was going to happen. That's not luck it's just the way we have been this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.