Will Everton win the league again in your life time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
law of averages will say yes,but i don't believe we will under moyes and with kenwright in charge..simples !

I personally, blame Richard Keys and Andy Gray.

As much as I love Andy for his Everton goals, they're both the face of what destroyed football as we know it. The Premier League clearly changed things.

I think money might at least get us top 2 or contending as City have shown.

I guarantee you that we have had a miraculous Billionnaire take over tomorrow, the media mahine would be talking about our league titles, cup wins, and History non-stop.

Radiofriendlyunitshifter

I tried to send you a message but as I'm a newbie apparently my post count was too low to send you one, which is a shame as I'm probably one of the few who realise what the lyrics are from your signature. A fellow At The Drive-In fan, I applaud you sir. Ever listen to Glassjaw, out of interest?

(I realise this is off topic all, but as I've already said I couldn't msg him, apologies)

We'd need investment, and honestly I don't think we'll ever get any -- in an enviable capacity. We've more chance of doing a pompey than a citeh.

Radiofriendlyunitshifter

I tried to send you a message but as I'm a newbie apparently my post count was too low to send you one, which is a shame as I'm probably one of the few who realise what the lyrics are from your signature. A fellow At The Drive-In fan, I applaud you sir. Ever listen to Glassjaw, out of interest?

(I realise this is off topic all, but as I've already said I couldn't msg him, apologies)

PM'ed you, matey. :)

id like to think so, we never know whats around the corner just look at city they will win it in the next few years when a couple of years ago they were a million miles away.

Changes are coming to world football that will make the Everton's of the world competitive again. The current set up is unsustainable.

yes!

cuz by that time all the "better"(richer) clubs will be in a euro super league!

which will leave us to win it every year!

Changes are coming to world football that will make the Everton's of the world competitive again. The current set up is unsustainable.

mate! i pray to god that you are right!

but a change in rules aint gonna give efc £30m over night is it!

I hope so. I've heard others say that teams like city will find workarounds though. But the methods cited are way beyond my comprehension, so I really have no idea.

Fingers assuming the crossed position.

I hope so. I've heard others say that teams like city will find workarounds though. But the methods cited are way beyond my comprehension, so I really have no idea.

Fingers assuming the crossed position.

ok it may tame city,utd,chelski!

but it is no way gonna all of a sudden give kenwrong £30m is it!

ok it may tame city,utd,chelski!

but it is no way gonna all of a sudden give kenwrong £30m is it!

To be honest mate, I'm looking at the exit as much as I am the entrance these days. Who's going to be the next to go...? =S

We'd need investment, and honestly I don't think we'll ever get any -- in an enviable capacity. We've more chance of doing a pompey than a citeh.

PM'ed you, matey. :)

Tried replying but the under 50 post count still restricted me! so i'll post my reply here, then start regularly posting.

Agreed mate, the lyrics seem to make no sense yet perfect sense at the same time. Relationship of Command is a classic, I think they quit at their peak.

Glassjaw's second, Worship and Tribute is as fine a post hardcore album as any, and was released at a similar time to Relationship of Command, i'd give that a go mate and tell me how you get on with it! They've got a new album coming out this year too, so a good time to get into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.