Will Bryan Oviedo play left midfield on Sunday?

Will Bryan Oviedo play left midfield this Sunday at Old T rafford?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pienarr will play
Howard
Coleman Stones Jagielka Baines
Barry Mccarthy
Mcgeady Naismith Pienarr
Lukaku

Joel, Oviedo, Gibson, Besic, Hibbert, Etoo, Alcaraz/Kone

Howard, Browning, Stones, Jags, Baines, McCarthy, Besic, Pienaar, Naisy, McGeay, Lukaku.
Let's av these.
A brave move with Browning. But I think it would be a really good shout and, like Bobby's decision to play Ross, could pay real dividends. I think the lad could repay the vote of confidence with a big game performance. And I think it reminds us all that this is very much a work in progress. (The impatience of some posters on this site is tiresome). We are building a young team versed in a pressing/passing/attacking game. If we show spirit, I'll even accept defeat. For me, this year is about the FA cup and the Europa.

.................Lukaku.................
Oviedo.......Naismith.......McGeady
..........Barry........McCarthy.........
Baines...Stones...Jagielka...Browning
.................Howard...................

I just hope he brings lukaku in off the right wing! Everyone knows he's better playing down the middle running onto balls and trying to strike first time etc. he's had a lot of stick recently and granted some of it is his own doing.

Sometimes he just looks uninterested/lazy others he gets frustrated which I like as it shows he's trying and has the fire in his belly. But has he really been getting the service to do what he does best?

IMO no he hasn't but I think with Eto'o sat just behind him slotting in through balls he will shine.

Can't wait for tomorrow now

Peace #CliffyMarshall

Status
Not open for further replies.