Will any manager make us happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading through the threads here it seems that every name put forward draws criticism from many

We have to go with someone.

Whoever it is we need to get behind them (as long as they are not a kopite rat)

I am not keen on ex managers. Maybe someone younger who could be given time as there is a real mess to sort out. But I really have no idea who we need

But will we be happy with anyone?
Unless it’s Martinez you never please @davek even if we win the CL and PL winning every game 8-0 With any other manager

We need a manager that 75-80% will be happy with and not 25% like the last one. Ancelotti was as close to 100% at the start but you know us we lose 2/3 games nowadays and people want the manager out

Now impossible to get but Kovac

But if not him then rather Lampard than Rooney.

At least Lampard has managed at the top level.
Can’t stand Lampard, hated him as a player. Failed badly at Chelsea and did a worse job at Derby then the manager before who got more points scored more goals and conceded less goal. Similar to Rooney he got the Chelsea job because of who he was

Can’t stand Lampard, hated him as a player. Failed badly at Chelsea and did a worse job at Derby then the manager before who got more points scored more goals and conceded less goal. Similar to Rooney he got the Chelsea job because of who he was
I take it you don’t want Rooney either then ?

I take it you don’t want Rooney either then ?
I would take Rooney, out the list he probably the only one I’d have.
Kovac didn’t wanted it before Ancelotti so he certainly won’t take it now.
I think Dunc needs to go away and manage.
Rooney is similar to Gerrard where his name will pull players to him and he also managed 60 odd game. Nothing saying he will or won’t do well here but I think he better Choi e then Martinez, Lampard, Nuno

Unless it’s Martinez you never please @davek even if we win the CL and PL winning every game 8-0 With any other manager

We need a manager that 75-80% will be happy with and not 25% like the last one. Ancelotti was as close to 100% at the start but you know us we lose 2/3 games nowadays and people want the manager out
I think you've completely misread every single one of my posts on new managers then.

I'm the one who hands new managers a full season without demanding they be sacked, remember?

Give the fans something to get behind and they will. Any signs of moving in the right direction and most of us would be on board with whatever manager gets the job.

The fans can't change the club from the inside though, and as long as the owner and board keep mismanging the club and making poor decisions the anger won't go away. Change needs to come from the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.