Transfer Rumour Wilifred Zaha - January Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he's living the footballing high life but he must be gutted to still be with Palace at nearly 28. Not saying Palace aren't a good club just he has to have ambitions above being mid table every season.

I know he's living the footballing high life but he must be gutted to still be with Palace at nearly 28. Not saying Palace aren't a good club just he has to have ambitions above being mid table every season.

Then he probably shouldn’t have extended his contract then....

Apparently on £130k a week! That’s more than Richarlison. Insane amount of money. Only a handful of clubs could pay that money & he’s not good enough for any of them. Can’t have your cake & eat it.

Then he probably shouldn’t have extended his contract then....

Apparently on £130k a week! That’s more than Richarlison. Insane amount of money. Only a handful of clubs could pay that money & he’s not good enough for any of them. Can’t have your cake & eat it.

True enough. He's certainly backed himself in to a corner with those wages.

It's Fourth Official, so let's put it this way... if it's real, it's because they've guessed correctly rather than actually know anything.

If it doesn't happen, I hope people on here would remember they're completely blag artists for a change and that mention of that account is banned.

Right, so...

... I'm just putting this here for future transfer window purposes.

Can people please stop believing the crap accounts like this, Esk, LCAB etc. etc. etc. post about anything. Please.

Right, so...

Can people please stop believing the crap accounts like this, Esk, LCAB etc. etc. etc. post about anything. Please.

LCAB? he hasnt bothered with news for years since whoppas had a go, he actually knew what he was on about and to lump him with 4th, esk, etc is ridiculous

LCAB? he hasnt bothered with news for years since whoppas had a go, he actually knew what he was on about and to lump him with 4th, esk, etc is ridiculous

FFS no he didn't, he did for about 12 months, lost whoever was his insider and then just made crap up for years.

Right, so...

I dont think anyone seriously believed that tbh

Its become the new Riquelme, and when they threw Bolasie into the rumour they were clearly having a laugh.

1 hour and 10 minutes left of the window and after 110 pages still not one credible link that we were ever even interested in him this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.