Transfer Rumour Wilifred Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are right but I think he has caused so much disruption for Leeds they would have been better off to have been rid of him two weeks ago.
I thought they might have tried for a deal including Tom Cannon as he did well in the championship last year and I think Leeds need a striker or two...like ourselves.
Tbf Farke seems to have kept things away from the squad who actually want to play and we're right to hold out for as big a fee as we can get.
Given what players are going for, £15M was never going to be enough.
Yeah wouldn't have been surprised to see Cannon come-surprised he can't get a game with you given your circumstances.

In my eyes Willy is an Everton legend and will be even if we won't sign him.
He's a warrior fighting his way to Everton no matter what, he doesn't care what Leeds fans think, doesn't care that we are utter garbage right now and wil probably get relegated because the poor lad just loves us.

Haha, should have said if/ when we go down. Saw you're shocked reaction to my post. ;)

Would put it passed them , got this tranfer business off to an art form Brighton.
53040D69-CE6D-4796-85A7-5CB66776D3AB.jpeg

If he's our main target then we should have already submitted a final take it or leave it offer.

I'm not really convinced this is likely to happen. It's gone on a long time with no real sign we are actually close to having a bid accepted.

Great just what we need.

is there a reason behind his low scoring record? did he play much or was he used as a sub mainly?
Started in the U21s then got a few games and did ok, looked quality at times but struggled a bit once teams latched on and doubled up against him. After Marsch was sacked he barely featured, despite us being incredibly sh1t. Were rumours about bad attitude, being late for training etc. Definitely has long term potential at 19 but not one to have in the trenches with you.
*If your owners are reading, none of this is true an he's definitely worth £30M.

Started in the U21s then got a few games and did ok, looked quality at times but struggled a bit once teams latched on and doubled up against him. After Marsch was sacked he barely featured, despite us being incredibly sh1t. Were rumours about bad attitude, being late for training etc. Definitely has long term potential at 19 but not one to have in the trenches with you.
*If your owners are reading, none of this is true an he's definitely worth £30M.
Haha, our owners cant read mate.

Ok, im not sold on him and i think we need players elsewhere. We have enough players hardly score.

Thanks for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.