Transfer Rumour Wilifred Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha you don’t know us very well do you, I can’t see him coming to us. We don’t have the money for a £30m transfer. It’s likely just a front for the board to say they tried when the window closes and all we have is Che Adams
Won't take £30M. Farke will have well and truly given the message that he wants him gone now. Some fudge with £20M plus add ons will probably do it.

I have made peace with it, I've come to accept he's an Everton level striker, that means a type of striker a truly desperate side buys to try and stave off relegation for another year.
Nah. I meant our boy Jac 😆😆

Most footballers are bellends. I think Gnonto is a good player with a lot of potential though!

If hes so bad, why are you fighting so hard to keep him?

Lets face it, nobody wants to play for Leeds, a Rugby town in the middle of nowhere.
The reason why Leeds went down was because ther defence is a**. I hope that club never sees PL football again.

;) Don't care who, just want the little fecker out of our club.

….more importantly, were you at Elland Rd for a midweek game in 1971 when I scored two screamers? You wouldn’t forget it because the floodlights went off for 10 mins after the first. I try not to miss an opportunity to mention those goals.

Don’t mind Leeds, visited Quarry House & stayed in the Queens or Hilton literally hundreds of times so know the pubs very well.

I was in a Canary Islands bar in January and got talking to a Leeds fan. Weirdly i said I like Gnonto & he said he thought Everton would be relegated. It might have been you, funny how things work out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.