Transfer Rumour Wilifred Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s absolutely no conspiracy about it, Leeds reiterated for WEEKS that he wasn’t for sale and we kept banging on their door regardless. As soon as they said he wasn’t for sale and he hit the 25mil mark, we had to change tack but oh no not Everton. We thought they were being cute and kept going back expecting a different answer. How many days left in the window now to do how many deals? When prices will be higher and teams less willing to let their better players go on a fair price? What are the odds on them getting Adams over the line in time for Wolves? Because again, it’s no conspiracy that the club are incapable of doing more than one deal at once. The apologists for this club practically deserve the disappointment we get
Just like the last few windows - Broja, Danjuma etc etc etc.

The reality is we survived by the skin of our teeth, with lowest ever Prem points total and we started a new season with just Ashley Young as a new addition at left back.

It's yet another transfer window we haven't strengthened. Another start to the season without a striker - just like last season
Just poor planning has been like it for years! I don’t even blame thirwell, it’s more kenwright that does the negotiating side, he just selects the players I think.

We’ve been like this for years, it’s not rocket science you have low,middle & final price that you value the players & if they reject your top price, onto target two which should already be in a certain negotiable stages.

We just don’t have any internal deadlines or want to pay everything on the £5pw stage.

There’s absolutely no conspiracy about it, Leeds reiterated for WEEKS that he wasn’t for sale and we kept banging on their door regardless. As soon as they said he wasn’t for sale and he hit the 25mil mark, we had to change tack but oh no not Everton. We thought they were being cute and kept going back expecting a different answer. How many days left in the window now to do how many deals? When prices will be higher and teams less willing to let their better players go on a fair price? What are the odds on them getting Adams over the line in time for Wolves? Because again, it’s no conspiracy that the club are incapable of doing more than one deal at once. The apologists for this club practically deserve the disappointment we get
I wouldn’t say the not capable of doing more deals than one, there just incapable of negotiating deals correctly in a set timeframe & we always have to wait till deadline day because generally that’s the only time clubs will take our 100 year mortgages 😂

If we aren't signing Gnonto, we should dump the Adams approach and look for a striker around the £25m-£30m mark. If it means we play two up front, then so be it.

Try and get a CB and then another winger like Sulemanna on loan.

We really need a high quality striker, a starting CB (if Dyche isn't going to trust Branthwaite) and a winger. I'd also like another CM, but I think once Garner moves centrally, that he will be the fix.

Just poor planning has been like it for years! I don’t even blame thirwell, it’s more kenwright that does the negotiating side, he just selects the players I think.

We’ve been like this for years, it’s not rocket science you have low,middle & final price that you value the players & if they reject your top price, onto target two which should already be in a certain negotiable stages.

We just don’t have any internal deadlines or want to pay everything on the £5pw stage.

…amazing how many posters think Thelwell is free from any blame.

100%

According to what has been learned exclusively by #Sportitalia, #Gnonto will close his adventure at Leeds to play again in the #PremierLeague. The Italian winger is in fact close to wearing the #Everton shirt 🔵 Aston Villa remains in the background but now seems to be defiled.
God only knows, but this could be Leeds, playing the brinksmanship games, as all clubs do, to try and etch as much money out of a move, before the transfer deadline. Leeds could string Everton along with no intention of selling to Everton, it who really knows, what goes on at Everton, in terms of communications. But let’s see what this next couple of weeks brings.

There’s a few others out there on the radar, but how much effort have Everton placed on Gnonto, Adams, and Odoi, etc remains to be seen.

Wolves is a must win game , and it’s a long time since Everton played their first two opening fixtures and losing both but also failing to score.

Hope eternal , Viva Santo Domingo!

Status
Not open for further replies.