Wigan Spares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Pembridge

Player Valuation: £1m
Alright lads, I know this is a long shot but if anyone has a couple of spares for Wigan could you PM me please?

Saw there where 250 extra arriving at goodison at lunchtime today thanks to Alan Ball thread, so rang everton yesterday asking what time roughly they would be in. 1.30pm they told me, so I rang at 11.00am only to be told that they had come in at 9am and they had all gone. Fuming I am TBH as I would have rang bang on 9am if I knew they where in. Am I surprised?? not at all, this is everton aint it....

Just get one in the home stand right next to the travelling lids - it's only Wigan they're not passionate enough to have a go if you celebrate our goal.

Anyone know how I can get hold of one? Did exactly the same and phoned up at 10.45 and told me they were all sold out. Wigan are only selling to people with previous booking history.

Alright lads, I know this is a long shot but if anyone has a couple of spares for Wigan could you PM me please?

Saw there where 250 extra arriving at goodison at lunchtime today thanks to Alan Ball thread, so rang everton yesterday asking what time roughly they would be in. 1.30pm they told me, so I rang at 11.00am only to be told that they had come in at 9am and they had all gone. Fuming I am TBH as I would have rang bang on 9am if I knew they where in. Am I surprised?? not at all, this is everton aint it....
go up to wigans ground tomorrow mate,put ye best wolly accent on and just ask for 2 tickets me ducks ,been up there today and got 3 no probs

its just a case of keeping ye mouth shut and sitting on ye own ,otherwise the locals will have ye lashed by the stewarts

My dad had the same problem about the extra 250 :/ disappointed but my dad said they do not sell tickets on match days. But I guess you could got to the ground before the match day and get them

Status
Not open for further replies.