Wigan / Man U - Possible Loans / Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerly manx toffee

Player Valuation: £60m
I wonder whether we will see some of our youth players go out on loan to Wigan. Martinez didn't leave on bad terms and we have a few who need some more experience. Duffy and Garbutt are two I'd like to see in the Championsip. Maybe Long, McAleny, Lundstram.

Anyone you would take from Man U. I saw a shout about Lindegaard somewhere which is interesting

I don't rate Lindegaard tbh. Don't think he's better than Howard, can't see him coming.

Hernandez would be a good one .. or i think they have a player called something like ronnie or roony cant remember his name Wayne something anyways im sure he be a pretty handy loan

Anderson for me - undoubted quality but needs games to keep on top of that podgy physique

Other than that, Darren Fletcher would be another who would be affordable

Martinez has had Cleverley on loan before. I doubt Moyes would let him go out though...unless it's to Sheffield United and his protege he tried to smuggle into our manager's chair.:oops:

I can see Everton and Wigan going on joint ventures -
but Everton and United are supposed to be fierce rivals next season -
let us rather behave like rivals then - we need to get out of the Moyes/United shadow - if we want to grow big

Status
Not open for further replies.