Wigan away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipellis11

Player Valuation: £15m
Rang up on saturday to try and get tickets but they said they had sold out but would be getting 250 more tickets on tuesday, been checking the website since i rang up and it still dosent say it's sold out, just woundering if anyone else has rang up since saturday and managed to get tickets?, i'm guessing it's just not updated on the website yet

sit in with the pie eaters lad, they never sell their own ground out.

Aha yeah though about that but didnt fancy sitting in the home end so just decided to get tickets for the city game, then going to get tickets for chelsea game on friday.

I also rang on Saturday. Was told sold out but "some more expected" and will be on sale on Tuesday. When I asked how many, the operator didn't know.

just take their end, you'll have enough spare change to get steaming, compared to a ticket in our end.

May be right. If you see some **** jumping up and down punching the air when nothing much seems to be happening in the game you'll know I've just heard Palace have survived.
Looking forward to that and an honorary riot when Hibbo scores in stoppage time.;)

Wigan away versus watching your team survive ?

I would go the palace game and ring Whelan to tell him "your club aint havin any of my chuffin money, cos you are going to watch palace, another club bigger than yours you midget workhouse owner..... raaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-rt, and we all hope your team go (how do you say it there) doyn cos Wigin is a 2 bit toyn.

Wigan away versus watching your team survive ?

I would go the palace game and ring Whelan to tell him "your club aint havin any of my chuffin money, cos you are going to watch palace, another club bigger than yours you midget workhouse owner..... raaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-rt, and we all hope your team go (how do you say it there) doyn cos Wigin is a 2 bit toyn.

I know mate. Comes of (a) My youngest lad being a Blue. (b) Him having a girlfriend in Lanky (c) Her family having some christening or wedding that my lad has to go to and (d) him having no dough to get there.
So, like any good Dad, I come up with the ideal solution. Ideal for everyone except me!:dodgy:
Now got tckts though. Was on the phone at 8.01am and was 7th in the queue. Probably all gone already. So, on Sat. it's COYB ( and frantically looking on the iphone every two minutes.....)

If anyone has a spare ticket or two to the away end let me know, otherwise I'll just get tickets in the home stand.

Beware, the stewards at Wigan will chuck out any visiting fans they identify in home sections. Pathetic i know, but apparently true. No cheering when the fifth goal goes in

did you explain you had come from Helsinki ?

loads of empty seats as well.

No, I could've maybe missed the chance to whine about it on the internet otherwise.

Oh well, would've hated to see 'tets miss the penalty. Did hear it tho' since sat down for a couple of pints at the pub near the stadium where there were a few other disappointed blues. Anyway were staying at a mate, so went out to drink and the weather was lovely, so in general wasn't that bad of a weekend. I might try the Chelsea game instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.