Homepage Update: Why watching Everton in a new stadium need not be any more expensive than Goodison Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the 'mediocrity' accepting thinking with no real inclination to push to be the best.

Instead people want a midling stadium.

52k isnt a midling stadium.

Hark at Damo here wants us to build on 80k stadium and watch it be empty when the mighty Burnley come to town.

As I said, the only time we would sell 52k is a Derby.

MAYBE.

1 game a season, the rest of the games would have somewhere between 40-45k.

Thems facts, accept them and move on.

When did United and Arsenal only have 31000?? :Blink:

I think they are lying, but shhhhhhhhhh, I have an agenda to push.

52k isnt a midling stadium.

Hark at Damo here wants us to build on 80k stadium and watch it be empty when the mighty Burnley come to town.

As I said, the only time we would sell 52k is a Derby.

MAYBE.

1 game a season, the rest of the games would have somewhere between 40-45k.

Thems facts, accept them and move on.

I think they are lying, but shhhhhhhhhh, I have an agenda to push.

There was one time when Nil Satis Nisi Optimum actually meant something. To some. It still does.

There was one time when Nil Satis Nisi Optimum actually meant something. To some. It still does.

Thankfully our new owners arent pipe hitting morons like some people and actually understand business, it makes ZERO business sense to build a stadia not fit for purpose, currently Everton Football Club require a stadia that can hold around 50,000 people, thats based on their current average attendance.

Im gonna ask why you feel 52k isnt big enough and explain which figure you think is suitable and explain the reasons for that.

Rather than comment on others who have alternative views, what would be your strategy for filling a 60,000 seat stadium?

How many executive seats, season tickets, and non season ticket spectators do you envisage?

How would you increase our average attendance by over 50% ?

Thankfully our new owners arent pipe hitting morons like some people and actually understand business, it makes ZERO business sense to build a stadia not fit for purpose, currently Everton Football Club require a stadia that can hold around 50,000 people, thats based on their current average attendance.

Im gonna ask why you feel 52k isnt big enough and explain which figure you think is suitable and explain the reasons for that.

Pipe hitting morons? o_O

Rather than comment on others who have alternative views, what would be your strategy for filling a 60,000 seat stadium?

How many executive seats, season tickets, and non season ticket spectators do you envisage?

How would you increase our average attendance by over 50% ?

I would up the figures to 52500 ordinary seats and 7500 hospitality / corporate.

I would accept 5000 the latter and 57500 overall on the basis that there is significant room to grow ordinary seating which is not being adequately addressed presently. (future proofing).

I would at a push accept 55,000. However, anything below that is getting to the point of needing price rises and/or more a case of standing still than actually progressing anywhere.

I would up the figures to 52500 ordinary seats and 7500 hospitality / corporate.

I would accept 5000 the latter and 57500 overall on the basis that there is significant room to grow ordinary seating which is not being adequately addressed presently. (future proofing).

I would at a push accept 55,000. However, anything below that is getting to the point of needing price rises and/or more a case of standing still than actually progressing anywhere.

How is increasing the capacity by 12k, improving corporate and removing restricted views standing still?

How is increasing the capacity by 12k, improving corporate and removing restricted views standing still?

Because our competitors are relatively speaking increasing more and faster than we are.

If it came to 24/7 revenue generation and hosting other events. If we do not meet minimum size requirements. Other events will go to Anfield.

= Standing Still.

With regards to stadium capacity, 52, 000 would be more than sufficient, but I would hope that the potential is 'built-in' for future expansion.
If we did return to glory, I would hate to see us struggle to expand. Also a larger stadium could be a selling point to other events in the city and generate further revenue.

But at 52k it would be bigger than Anfield.

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

They are upping to 59,000 in due course.

Like I said to @The Esk you have to factor - future proofing into the plans.

Stop thinking just now. Think 5-10 years from now. Who are we competing with?

For commercial revenues.

I do not want a business plan to nowhere .... we've had that with Kenwright.

They are upping to 59,000 in due course.

Like I said to @The Esk you have to factor - future proofing into the plans.

Stop thinking just now. Think 5-10 years from now. Who are we competing with?

For commercial revenues.

Well the build will be future proofed, unlike Goodison.

We can easily stick another tier in in 10 years.

52k is more than enough for now.

Well the build will be future proofed, unlike Goodison.

We can easily stick another tier in in 10 years.

52k is more than enough for now.

I have seen NO evidence or comments or input into the models done by Esk of 'easily adding another tier in 10 years'

Until I do its utter turbo gash nonsense. From you.

There are things like planning and capital expenditures that need to be found and planned for adding more and more capacity on.

I have seen NO evidence or comments or input into the models done by Esk of 'easily adding another tier in 10 years'

Until I do its utter turbo gash nonsense.

There are things like planning and capital expenditures that need to be found and planned for adding more and more capacity on.

Sound.

In the meantime we will do just fine in our 52k seater stadium.

You crunch the numbers and get back to me Damo.

Status
Not open for further replies.