Why Moyes didnt bring Yak on instead of Heitinga...

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair....

HEITINGA WON THAT FOR US...

Well in Johnny lad

:-D

**** Blackpool, Everton ARE the biggest rollercoaster in the UK...

My heart cant cope with this

To be fair....

HEITINGA WON THAT FOR US...

Well in Johnny lad

**** Blackpool, Everton ARE the biggest rollercoaster in the UK...

My heart cant cope with this

I was thinking during before the pen roster was lined up that its a good thing we won't have to worry about Yak slamming the ball at the speed of sound right off the post.

But you feel pretty silly making this thread now don't you

Not really, it was deliberate (ahem), classic reverse psychology...

;-)

LOL

But seriously, who WASNT thinking that when he made that sub? And then when we went behind?

I was convinced that was it... too many years conditioning i suppose

LOL

Enjoy the rest of the day everyone

Not really, it was deliberate (ahem), classic reverse psychology...

;-)

LOL

But seriously, who WASNT thinking that when he made that sub? And then when we went behind?

I was convinced that was it... too many years conditioning i suppose

LOL

Enjoy the rest of the day everyone

I didn't mind when he brought Heitinga on -- sometimes, if the other team is running the game, it doesn't matter how many attacking players you bring on you aren't going to get control of the game.

So no, I didn't mind that we brought on Heits instead of an attacker; I was a bit more annoyed when Anichebe came on as I would have preferred an attacking sub to come on instead of Anichebe.

Anyway ... they're all minor points when you win and today was a fantastic, fantastic day (and not just because we got a lot of time to stare longingly at Baines with his shirt off).

I'll tell you what.

Sending Yak out on loan WAS NOT a smart move by Moyes. And this from a staunchly pro-Moyes supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.