Why are West Ham obsessed with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because they are forever blowing bubbles.
Whoever he is.
One on the left mate
a4s_bubbles070709_a_75195a_8col.jpg

Over the long term i think they can see the way the club is going so have started to shift their atitude towards being that club. New stadium will probably lead to take over, being a london club at all. This will in turn give them more money to spend and theoretically push them up the league rivalling the likes of us.

In the short term, they took a gamble on Payet and it paid off so now they have the AM that teams are always chasing, they see themselves as better than they are.

I don't mind West Ham but have never understood how clubs like them think that those outside of their fanbase would have a reason to care about them. The difference between them and us is that throughout footballing history, we have been a very significant club in the English game, and they haven't.

In this current era, the "bigger clubs" like Chelsea and Man United etc will view us in the same way that we view a West Ham. Insignificant and there to make up the numbers, which is a shame for a club like ours.

I wouldn't take too much notice of fans on Social Media either. Their matchgoing fanbase will be decent enough.

Players get injured from bad tackles. It's happened to us a few times this season alone.

Get over it.

Which of our players have been injured from bad tackles this year ?

The internet is full of whoppers, not just whu fans but all clubs, the ones I've met have always been decent, I'll save my hatred for more deserving recipients, there's a lot worse than West Ham.

Getting a brand new swankey stadium that lot.

I'm envious of that I must admit, we can talk about history all we want, in fact I think we talk about it way too much. The mid 80s were marvellous and all that but.......

True, they will probably be getting 10.000 a home game more than us next season !!

Lets not forget that about a decade or so ago, they were right there with the 'best of the rest' battling it for 5th with us. Then Villa came. Could be vice versa, but point still remains, we stayed up there whilst they floundered. Maybe they see it as their divine right to be up in the top 3rd.

Which of our players have been injured from bad tackles this year ?

The internet is full of whoppers, not just whu fans but all clubs, the ones I've met have always been decent, I'll save my hatred for more deserving recipients, there's a lot worse than West Ham.

Cleverley VS Dier

It's similar to Villa a few seasons back when we were both battling for 4th.

Mini battles to be best of the rest.

They'll turn on themselves when Payet (insert half decent player) goes to City etc

[Poor language removed] team, [Poor language removed] Fans, utter scum owner and Brady on their board the tory slag, hope McCarthy snaps Payets ankle into thirty places and they realise that they are a no mark team who will be in the Championship in a couple of years

Status
Not open for further replies.