Who's transfer business are you jealous of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianefc

Player Valuation: £70m
Seems to be reaching a new levels of panic at the moment, whether that's because Koeman has said he has no interest in Hart, Perez going to Arsenal or just a general bit of tiring patience.

But as I look at the transfer window thus far I don't think we are in that bad shape comparing to our peers.

Chelsea and the two Manchester clubs were always going to go big and TBF even Chelsea are struggling to land targets (apparently desperate for a CB LB CF)

But after that, nobody really stands out to me as having done the sort of business or made the sort of signings that has me massively jealous.

I think our 'lack' of activity could just be a symptom of the market and a host of European leagues knowing the English clubs have 'cash to burn'

What are your thoughts, outside of the 3 clubs mentioned, who have significantly improved their starting xi in comparison to ours? Which players have helped them achieve that?

Also worth noting we have had a atrocious 24 months, which IMO has set us back vastly compared to the clubs this squad should've been competing with off the field.

Pretty jealous of the Esk's transfer business. Some big deals there.
200x200px-ZC-564c440b_black-kid-oh-snap.gif

It's been a pretty dull window all around as it happens - save for the Pogba and Stones deals, hasn't really been any signings of note

Status
Not open for further replies.