Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King is a joke.

Defending Kenwright as if he's the gold standard for owners.

He was a disgrace when owner and let no one forget that. He lied constantly and sold our players and took out loans leveraged against the club's season ticket sales for decades to come in order to see off takeovers that could take us forward as a club.

GTF King. Employers: The Pravda Echo and now the Daily Heil.

A chimp with a keyboard defending the indefensible.

You 'kin rat.

Amazing how the Kopite Media like King, Kenwright, Joyce, Bobble et al are essentially pushing fans against Moshiri and claiming Kenwright isnt a problem.

They know full well what they are doing - trying to get the fans to hound out the bloke delivering a stadium they absolutely do not want us to have and someone commited to spending money on players.

"Get Kenwright back at the helm, he loves the club and Goodison is sound honestly nSnO"

Sadly some will fall for it.

FJ_WpZQVQAMuhJ0.jpg

Cracking pic of the new everton manager enjoying a holiday during the break

I would expect news by tomorrow, even by Everton's standards it can't go on like this.

After yesterday's shenanigans, if Lampard has moved into pole position, I don't expect he will want to wait around much longer.

I predict Lampard will be appointed before the weekend and he will bring a couple of players in before the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.