Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've said this every season since 2015

Yep. The structure has been a shambles throughout. People at the top undermining each other at every turn.

Appoint a sporting director and let him actually run the football club.

The current farce of decisions being made by an accountant, a charity worker, a theatre producer and an 80’s footballer that forgot to leave, simply has to end.

Rooney / Ferguson for the remainder of the season
Get a DoF in
Appoint Long Term manager

could it be any more simple?
I have said this from the moment Benitez was fired. This should be the ONLY choice.

Even if they hired a DoF before a new coach over the international break, the speed of the appointment would make me a bit wary at this point. And a manager prior to the review being finished or without a DoF is inexcusable.

They did an internal review for a reason. Wait the season out get the right people in place and then pitch to candidates with an ability for them to invest etc come summer.

Took a month off so trying my darnest in 48 hours on here to cause a ruckus. Failing miserably truth be told.
We already have somebody who does that much better than you mate.
1642451833993.png

Clever move by the board. Leak we are going for Martinez and then hire Dyche and fans would be happy with the latter. I for one welcome our new gravel voiced leader. Dyche and Dunc in the Dugout

Status
Not open for further replies.