Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We currently have no manager - the right manager is likely not available - if Martinez is available until the summer to caretake you can see the logic.

Otherwise we have to give whoever is available a 3 year contract, transfer kitty and compensation again.
There is no logic, he had us leaking goals with prime Coleman/Baines plus Jags and Distin. That's about 100% improvement on current shower we have now. We'd be nailed on for relegation if we appointed Martinez.

??

Ya I would say it's the best option and then review. We need a manager with an identity of playing more aggressive football esp at goodison. Fergus has shown he can do that short term. He got a win and 2 draws v chelsea, arsenal and united. And was unlucky to be beaten by penos v leicester. That's 4 top teams and he got results when we were in the chitebucket.

Good enough for me until the summer.
You are not describing the 4 games I watched under Fergusons watch,Chelsea aside we were out played United and Arsenal and wasn’t it a Bains whopper that kept us in the games against Leicester .

Moyes had won the division 2 title and then got to division 1 play off final the season after. So had been pretty impressive with them. It was a punt when we were in relegation scrap.

I dont mind us taking a punt but I don't believe Moshiri will have any understanding of our lower leagues in the slightest.

If we go lower league then Ryan Lowe is the man to take a punt on. He's only just moved to Preston though. Local lad as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.