Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why kovac if i can ask dont really kno alot about him

Did pretty well at Frankfurt, won the german cup

Won the league with Bayern - although he was fired the next season

And sacked by Monaco for reasons nobody can understand as he did pretty well with them

By all accounts a bit of hard arse no nonsense type

This season should've been a chance to bring in a manager who could play positively, blood some youngsters and maintain the status quo until we move players on in the summer and subsequent windows. Strong and stable.

We've opted seemingly for chaos with Benitez.

We should not be expecting success with this bunch of players, we should be expecting slow progression over the next 5 years and a gradual turnaround.

Does it even matter who's next? We won't win a cup in the next 20 years and that's a nice estimate. Close and open a mega B&M bargains...we'd probably mess that up too!

What about Fonseca? Did an alright job with Roma (better than Mourinho is doing now) and Spurs nearly got him.

Pep guardiola wouldn't be able to get a performance out of this lot. Doesn't matter who's in charge.
I tend to agree with this. In that sense, I hope the club appoints Rooney, Duncan, or some other "true blue legend" because they'll either shock me with their achievement or they'll finally burn off the saccharine, cloying sentimentality that infests Evertonianism when they relegate this august club.

Did pretty well at Frankfurt, won the german cup

Won the league with Bayern - although he was fired the next season

And sacked by Monaco for reasons nobody can understand as he did pretty well with them

By all accounts a bit of hard arse no nonsense type
Pretty much what we need here demanding effort from the players he have a set formation?

Status
Not open for further replies.